Reviews for i think i made you up inside my head
enj412 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
This is fabulous and such an enjoyable read. I love how you mixed things up but still made it resonate with what we saw on the show.
LaraWinner chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Oh. My. God...

Wow, this was some scary shit. I felt like I was losing my mind right along with poor Tate. It really got me in the gut because there are the moments when he's happy with Violet but then the crazy episodes start and it gets painful and down right freaky. It kind of broke my heart a little when he finally realizes that Violet is dead. And then he finds her things in the basement...

I think this is the only story I've read so far that it was sad that they ended up together, only because Violet is right, he entered hell for her and she couldn't save him.

Totally freakin' awesome!
jandjsalmon chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Every time I reread this I am blown away by how amazing it is. Wow.
Khaleesi95 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Oh my...Wow. Just wow. This must be the best Violate fic ever! Awesome, dark, astonishingly twisted, really well-written. Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This messed me up. This is the most astonishingly twisted thing I have eve read. You have a gift. This is beyond words. The quote at the end...this title...the basement...I can't. I can't even tell you what I am feeling right now.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I can't breathe. That was gorgeously written, but so hideous. Revolting and eloquent and beautiful. The scene after his shower was perfection itself. The cutting was so powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. So raw, and Tate's character is so perfectly written.
blank canvas of me chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
This is amazing! I love how you incorporated everything in season one, and yet still managed to have Violet to be the dead one. You my friend, have a gift.
CitrusyGoddess chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Omfg this is glorious! Absolutely stunning!
wistful-amibitions chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
This was crazy good. I swear you captured Tate's mind oh-so perfectly and I thought that'd be nearly impossible to do considering he's one messed up nut ball. Bravo yo, bravo.
Violate3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love how you switched things around yet kept some of the same events 3 This is perfection.
Delle Tuh chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Holy hell.

That was amazing and I feel privileged for having had the honor of reading these brilliant words of yours. The Plath quote at the end sealed the entire little three-parter off and I literally cried.

Beautiful. Thank you.
-Delta
ludgate-dwyer chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This was perfection. 3 absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love this so much. So in character and written amazingly! This story is perfection.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh man, this is so... I love it.
I loved AHS, Tate, Violet; every single thing about this story is amazing and oh so accurate! Just perfect.