Reviews for Kiss Me Slow
great
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was really cute :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
gahhh! literally just dying of the adorableness! and i don't even care that it's, like, halfway through january - that just totally put me back in the christmas mood ... time to go listen to 'baby, it's cold outside' on a loop :)
meer.klainer chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved this story, it's so sweet
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ehh. I think I just melted. This is so amazingly accurate with the characters, and the conversations are so incredibly adorable and awesome. I also love the impromptu make-outs :) Very awesome Christmas fic!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ohh just what we want - our boys being affectionate in public (even if it is only the choir room)!

"It seemed appropriate for our place," - what sweetness!

Thank you for the Christmas fluff!
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ah, so sweetly beautiful. The conversations between members of ND about Klaine is just so touching. That first kiss was artfully done, and the glitter! tehe!
Yay chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was wonderful really really sweet and just what I wanted. I love observations of klaine from the outside party particularly from the glee club xx
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was so sweet! I absolutely loved that story, it was perfect and really beautiful!
crissable chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i loved this.

thanks
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
YES! Oh my gosh, I LOVE make out fics, therefore I love YOU! They're my favorite. I always feel guilty when I'm reading smut, so the love of that isn't quite to this level, plus Klaine seems like the kind of couple that would make out more than have sex anyway. I loved at the end when Kurt and Blaine kissed in the street. Kurt's right- they shouldn't have to hide their love- brownie points for brave!Kurt. It's canon. Anyways, thanks for writing this I adored it! Merry Christmas!
KlaineUnite chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful! Ow I hoped the writers put these things into the show! Way too little Klaine ;)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This happened. I dont care what anyone says. I don't care what Ryan Freakin Murphy says. This HAPPENED.
WitchWithWords chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Fantastic Story, Really. I'm a sucker for Klaine Romance, hahaha. But literary excellence, really. I'm going to go check out some more of your work now...

-Rebecca