Reviews for the intervals of still water
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3
I love how you described everything so beautifully.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
ok well that was super sweet.
JaToya chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
PinkyShrill chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is really good! I love the way you portray Kazehaya!
5arboosha chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
qwerty09876 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow,,,this is so amazing :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, that was so sweet :D
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
fluffy! sorry. no words could accurately describe what i felt after reading this... especially the last part.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wonderful and very accurate insight on what was going on with these characters during these sequences. I adore Kazehaya and Kuronuma, but it's true that up to this point he's had a pretty easy time being the center of attention of having girls throw themselves at him. Great exploration of the contrast between his interaction with Sawako and Kenta's interaction with her. Despite the apparent ease between Sawako and Kenta, you can still infer that nervousness and tension between Kuronuma and Kazehaya is actually an indicator of deeper regard. Well done capture of Kazehaya's attempts to grab her attention and all the emotions in general that he's dealing with at this time. Finally seeing this couple communicating on the level and getting together was a massively relieving and euphoric moment, and you really emulated it well. Even with all the tension surrounding their relationship in the manga/anime, the thing I was probably most anxious over was whether or not she was ever going to give him those Valentine's chocolates!
princess-oro chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is so so poignantly beautiful and I love how you wrote it from shouta's pov. I truly enjoyed reading this
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is perfection.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so beautiful, emotional, touching and tender I feel like I could melt from just reading it :)
You kept the original characters true to themselves and you conveyed their emotions so well, and I saw them just like they are - frank, confused, shy, loving... And your words, you write so elegantly I wish there was more to read. And also you tipped my most favorite parts in anime and manga (well, as long as they were similar :)), thank you so much!

A truly enchanting work! I wish you could write more about this cute couple, exactly the way YOU picture them :)

Best wishes,
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aw, this was so cute! )
I loved it so much.
Kudos, it was brilliant.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You actually make me like this pairing. I don't even.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 5/27/2012