Reviews for Tough Love
KRP chapter 1 . 3/24
Alright...that was just hopelessly cute, yet still pretty awesome in its own right. And now, I really, really wanna see something like this as a more fleshed out story. Eva raising Negi and not turning him into an almost unrecognizable person, while simultaneously coming to care for one another as they do was excellent.

Even a good amount of the humor from the original series snuck its way in in its own ways. Just imagining the thoughts of those Villagers when they realized WHO they'd been living with, then Negi comes along and their interactions with each other getting everyone to realize, yes, this is a seriously scary mage, but she's still that same girl who's been living here peacefully taking care of this kid. Seeing all the little ways Negi is different, yet the same, is also pretty fun. That casual response to threats of bodily harm, as well as him learning more 'impolite' language, then memorizing it for when he finally had an occasion to use it... All around good times.
fellow chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Crais117 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
this is fantastic a really well written story I hope you continue or make a sequel its to good to end
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hmmm. So I guess he doesn't go to the magical world with any of his students.
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hoping you write another chapter about how he gets back and how they interact

especially since when he gets back negi's body is just like eva's
RandomReview chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was wonderfully written there! Don't really know what else to add besides hoping it was longer. So yeah good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
And in canon, she is stuck raising Nagi great grandchild. With all her immortal friends except her personnal Sui Feng agreing that the two have a mother-son relation ship.
Traingham chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was absolutely wonderful; I'd go so far as to say that my heart melted to mush towards the very end. I loved it!

May you continue to nurture your creative spark.
Elsil chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was a fantastically enjoyable one-shot. I almost wish that there was more to it, something covering the later portions of Negima-Sensei in which she appears. But it is so good that it can stand alone. Jolly well done!

Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Woot! Loved this, thanks for writing! Damn you need to make this a two shot wanna see some more.
LordsFire chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Your style is pretty consistent; it's like everything you write is a straight-up character study. I do find myself wishing they went on for longer, which is a sign of you being a good writer (obviously).
Darkenning chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very sweet, although Chachamaru's presence is problematic.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
AWESOME! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm very tempted to steal this universe an write fanfic set in itM you do slowly developing relationships VERY well!
jackofalltrades chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awesome. Wished you'd make more fics just like this one. But with more chapters... regardless, this was a really interesting story. Hope you in more negima fics.- jackofalltrades14
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow. This fic is EPIC! Really enjoyed the way it played out and hope that more fics of this high quality come out.