Reviews for What Matters the Most
Crystalmeowface chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow that was such a great and short little drabble! Wish there was a second chapter because it's so amazing! :D
jedimicahsavo chapter 1 . 3/12
3 words...
I
Love
It!
I loved it! Funny !
DannyLover99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
i dont have a name on here but my sister does. she's supposed to share it with me. yeah... right. but any way, this is one of the best fanfics ive ever read! by the way, i loved the way you made the guys tease each other and argue! keep up the good word!
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hahahahaha, want more chapters from you! Love this one, keep going! Thanks for the fun read.
Silivrennial chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Woffle :)
PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I sound so whiny XD
But really! It's really awesome :D :D :D :D
Rexsoka lover chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I thought it was freakin hilarious the way fives and echo were teasing rex like that lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Make the next chapter! Do it! This one is awesome!
Ur biggest fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz ok I am getting annoyed at writing all those plzes so can u plz (haha) write more i am loving this soo much also maybe a bit more romance with ahsoka and rex i know u can't just rush into it but I think u can start with the cuddles and probally kisses now plz write more luv it als good writer minor spelling mistakes but who cares
Sneaker Boots chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really like it! Are you going to continue it? I would love it if you did! Keep up with the Rexoka! They are just so darn cute together. Love Echo and Fives teasing Rex. That is what brothers are for, right?
Sora-chan120 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I AM WILLING TO BETA ! love it though, please continue
kiyohunter chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is promising to be a humorous story. I curious what Ahsoka has planned and why she needs Padme's help to do it. Since you know there are grammatical errors and typos, I won't bother you with those.

So...Did you ever find that beta-reader? I'd help, but I don't think I'm qualified to. Also, I think you have to do something to become a beta-reader don't you?
Owlrose chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It's a good story, I liked the interaction between Rex and Ahsoka it's sad that he feels used, but I can't wait to see what Ahsoka has in mind. However, the grammar is a bit distracting, try to edit your work before you post. I didn't notice any spelling errors, and overall it was pretty cute. Update soon!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol i love this it's funny how fives and rex interact :D write more please
NyraGrimm chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It is really good so far! please continue with the story!