Reviews for OOC and Nightmares: Nami's Side
82and9make91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really liked this story, your a very talented writer :)
ul-him chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Nice fic and well writing, anyone was really expecting that Nami could get the truth out of Zoro easily but his assurance of live make it out.
freakinscarykid chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awesome, you came out with another story. It's good to hear from you again. I really enjoy your stories, I've always had an on and off love with Zoro/Nami but have falling back into it because of your stories. The way you characterize them is pretty enjoyable to read, especially their banter. Anyways, hope to see more from you soon.
Tatsu-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
cute story mate, too short though xD. It was sweet and fun when Nami was caught and didn't know what to respond. Also i kinda expected/wanted to see nami looking into what really happened in thriller bark but the stroy turned somewhere else xP.

Keep going dude i always like how you develop the characters
D.Rider chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It's good. I have read all of your ZoNa story it's awesome. I will be wating for your other ZoNa fic.
megazawa chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You're back! I'm so happy. Another great one-shot from you. This made a perfect christmas present for ZoNa fans. Can't wait for the multiple chapter one though.
minami0207 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
At first I was like "why I have to read the same story again?"

But it's different( so obivious) and it's good.

Keep up:)
Blaeed chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like your stories, they are sweet and I don't know why but the characters are captivating, keep it up!
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love it! :) Yeay! You finally start writing again, this one wasn't as long as the other stories of yours, but still, it was awesome! X)