Reviews for Grimm and Bear It
Whirling chapter 1 . 9/25
hi again lol, this was really creative and I really enjoyed it. Definitely something different. I liked the last one the best, but I'm also birdflash trash so I'm biased
Triscribe chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Dang, these are really cool.
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I honestly loved the last one the most, even if it was two YJs combined in to one story. ;)
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...
YJgirl4life chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love the first one can you make a full story about it where GA adopts her and Roy is her brother and then he gets really over protective and then she and Wally get together and then he and Roy have a little "talk"
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ahh the last one is sooo cute
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Uh, I had a hard time figuring out what these were based on. Anyone a hint?

I know the Arty and the M'gann ones, those were kind of obvious to me. the rest, not so much
winnietheripper chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thank you for this wonderful collection! At first a little bit sad but finaly all of them reached their destiny :)

could I translate your work into Chinese so that more people can appreciate it? A brilliant work like this deserves more readers. Wait for your permission!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Nice spin, I really enjoyed Kaldurs
brinagirl12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
omg the dick/wally part at the end, is my fave part! it's so good!
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh, I love this. At first I thought the first one was my favorite, because Artemis and Roy and Ollie and lalskdjflasekfsjilsjfklalf but then I realized that I love them all, and I also love just how deep they really are. (and one of my favorite parts was figuring out which fairy tale each was based on)
Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Perfect, absolutely perfect.
-Dyslexic Nerd
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
(0o0) I want you to be my friend too, Wally! Fantstically writen, I really got into the stories. (0o0)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ugh this is awesome. I really loved the Rumplestiltskin one. I think you picked good situations and characters to tie together, and the little twists you put in we're marvelous. Just...good job.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/12/2012