Reviews for Grimm and Bear It
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I honestly loved the last one the most, even if it was two YJs combined in to one story. ;)
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...
YJgirl4life chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love the first one can you make a full story about it where GA adopts her and Roy is her brother and then he gets really over protective and then she and Wally get together and then he and Roy have a little "talk"
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ahh the last one is sooo cute
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Uh, I had a hard time figuring out what these were based on. Anyone a hint?

I know the Arty and the M'gann ones, those were kind of obvious to me. the rest, not so much
winnietheripper chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thank you for this wonderful collection! At first a little bit sad but finaly all of them reached their destiny :)

could I translate your work into Chinese so that more people can appreciate it? A brilliant work like this deserves more readers. Wait for your permission!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Nice spin, I really enjoyed Kaldurs
brinagirl12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
omg the dick/wally part at the end, is my fave part! it's so good!
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh, I love this. At first I thought the first one was my favorite, because Artemis and Roy and Ollie and lalskdjflasekfsjilsjfklalf but then I realized that I love them all, and I also love just how deep they really are. (and one of my favorite parts was figuring out which fairy tale each was based on)
Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Perfect, absolutely perfect.
-Dyslexic Nerd
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
(0o0) I want you to be my friend too, Wally! Fantstically writen, I really got into the stories. (0o0)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ugh this is awesome. I really loved the Rumplestiltskin one. I think you picked good situations and characters to tie together, and the little twists you put in we're marvelous. Just...good job.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wonderful.
sunshinekitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story (collection?) is really good. Cool idea and I think you wrote it exceptionally well. I particularly like Artemis' story, because it suits her character and background so well it could almost be cannon. The same (kinda) goes for Kaldur. Conner as Snow White is a really good idea, though he is way too easy to imagine in the disney princess dress. In some of the stories I find it difficult to tell what fairy tale you were using. I didn't figure out the M'gann one until the last line. It is a very good fairy tale for her, though, and you give her character the depth way too many writers on this site forgets she has. The KF one I didn't recognize at all. I would really like to know the original title of that one. The story is cute on its own though.
mixxi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012