Reviews for After the Rescue
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 9/10

Nice little one-shot.

The quality is good in many areas. The primary problem is the paragraphs. Some of them are too close together.

The basic story-line is good. The characterization of Tarzan and Jane is good.

As for them getting intimate in the end, I am a little dubious. I’m not saying you were wrong, I just wish you had fewer details then you did.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean.
While I am dubious about the ending, the details weren’t suggestive. At least not very.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Aw exllcent fic I can see that happinh
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Tarzan and Jane's relationship has been the most interesting thing about Disney's "Tarzan" for me. Well done on that for this one-shot.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
AlexaVolta chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hello! Very intimate and well written. I like reading pieces like this that dwell a little more on how the characters have reacted to an event.

Only thing I would wish for is to hear a little more of the emotional thoughts and responses of Tarzan and Jane when they go to bed together at the end of the story. It's all very mechanical about him taking off layers of her clothes, but nothing about what either of them are thinking and feeling. I think that could add a lot to the story, to show how their relationship has changed since Tarzan's brush-with-death.

Other than that I thought it was a great little piece!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 3/30/2012