Reviews for Christmas Miracles of the C4 Persuasion
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/6
I cannot believe I didn't recognize this until the very end. This was so fucking beautiful tender poignant and scared the bejabbers out of me until the last second. Wow truly sad yet happy wanted to slap them both for their stubborn stupidity yet hug them for finally being honest with each other. Wonderful story glad I forgot I read it. I like Moreid but Spereck works too. Too cute of Morgan to come up with that idea of combining their names.
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 5/20
omg i cried at the end of the countdown full on bawled, nothing makes me cry but that did
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That was awesome sweet tender poignant scary nerve wracking i loved it got me nervous there for a moment thought they were gone. The build up of suspense was truly heart pounding scary. Glad they finally admitted their feelings for each other. Well done.
InazumaElle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...What. Wait- okay. Alright. I'm going to need a minute to process this.

I'm mostly calm now, if not a little out of breath (yes, your story is so freaking good that it physically affected me) That was such a huge plot twist and it's so brilliantly written, because I honestly expected them to die. (even if there wasn't a character death warning in the description. Maybe you should change that to 'possible character deaths'? It'll keep the suspense in) I was mentally preparing myself for that, and as I read along, I slowly lost hope of rescue, along with Reid and Morgan. So, when the timer got to '00:00', I swear my freaking heart stopped for a moment. Wonderfully written, I admire the way you play with the reader's feelings, because your stories honestly put me trough an emotional roller coaster (you know, the ones that are defect and stop in the middle of a looping when you're at the highest point, and then the safety belt disappears and you fall down in slow motion but then you somehow land on a trampoline and before you know it you're back in the cart, riding along as if nothing happened and feeling the adrenaline rush trough your veins) Yes. I'm not kidding. I used this heart monitor app, and my heart rate went up while reading. That's how freaking good your story is. Kudos to you, all my love and admiration.
Shady79MM chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is just lovely! The progression from annoyance, to boredom, to hope, to terror, then finally hysterical laughter from the ridiculousness of it all... Their dialogue was incredibly well written. It made me laugh and want to bawl all at once.
LadyGardenSnake chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Speechless...
Just amazing in every way...
Thank you! :)
scrapmom chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ok, I think I have read this at least 3 or 4 times over the past year and it just keeps getting better! I so love this! You conveyed the emotion of the situation so well, I was holding my breath along with them. I felt the desperation they felt, and the love they had for each other. I just...wow! It's definitely one of my favorite fan fics I have ever read! Well done!
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
gaaah Spencer/Derek fluff Christmas miracles last kisses :D complete and utter awesomeness :)
12635397 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You made me cry for nothing!? Seriously, I was sitting there with tears rolling down my cheeks like I was Morgan or Reid! Such a great story! So well written!
maggiemoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awmygosh thank you for not killing them. Awesome story. Awesome ending. Here have some stars () * * *
* *
Onyx Orchid chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I just stumbled over this fic and eventhough it's not exactly the season, I read it anyways.. It was both thrilling, heartbreaking and sweet all at the same time.. I laughed my ass off when the bomb didn't go off, just like the boys did.. Thanks for that :P
Melle22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
THIS is awesome. Im so glad I stumbled upon it. A fic that I thurougly sunk my teeth into and didn't come away still hungry. From me, thats a real complememt.
DZHoneyBee chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was brilliant. Absolutely mind blowingly fantastic! I loved every word, every sentence, just EVERYTHING! You are such a fantastic writer and I loved how this story was suspenseful yet funny and sweet! Is there a sequel? If there isn't there definitely should be! Great job again. Your work was simply a joy to read!
ShayLove chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
One word... breathtaking
nannily chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG, that was sooooo... I don't think "good" or "great" or whatever would be enough to describe it. It was sad and funny (hell, did I laugh when they didn't die) and touching...

Thank you. )