Reviews for Memories of time 1: The Sirius and Harry Story
rakely chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Are you going to update this FF? I like it a lot and want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
pls update this soon ad get well soon as well!
Sukoshi-Meron chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
When I saw that there were no other chapters, I can honestly say that I cussed. I truly hope that you update.
bookjunkie2010 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Looks good so far, hope you're doing okay and will feel better.
mercuryfire chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
i myself have PTSD and my family is also not the greatest in supporting me but admitting you need help is the first step tp getting better. just make sure you have someone you can talk to whether its a friend, docter or a random stranger otherwise you'll explode. stay strong and only continue the fics if you feel up to it :-) - though i wouldn't mind an update now and then ;-)
shamelessforyou chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Update soon!
snarryfantasies chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
good story so far :D
TheJadePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
okay... VERY confused... How did he recognize them? he never saw his parents until he looked into the mirror of erised and he didn't even know about the others or what they looked like until Hagrid gave him that photo album so...? and why are Sirius and James so angry and apparently libel to hold an eleven year old at wand point?
BatJinx chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Good story but im confused on how old the Marauders are
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Meep! What happens next?
aliway chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
wow Sirius and James not so nice. i'm wondering about harrys parents deaht, does he know the truth?
In The Mix chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This has alot of potential. I can't wait to read the next UPdate!
CantHideFromInsanity chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Luv it! Update soon
SkylerKnight chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ok im confused. First) Harry is a first year right? If so then what year are the rest of them?
Sirius J Potter chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
ok here's a review. Even if you can't access your e-maik it should appear here. So not much to say but someone read it so lets celbrate with an update yay! lol