Reviews for The True Meaning of Christmas
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was cute. Loved the name you saddled the O.C. with, and the fact that Dean was a little con man with a very familiar story. And that it worked! At least he wasn't selling matches by the side of the street, lol.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO PERFECT. AAAAAHHHHH. I love this. SO DEAN. It's great.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was good. I can totally imagine Dean selling that kind of con just to get money to by Sam something for Christmas.
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Baby conman Dean is adorable! This sounds just like something Dean would do, even at that age. Very delightful little Christmas fic, I loved it!
Ciya chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Dean's quite the little con-artist. I do feel sorry for anyone born on Christmas Eve/Day. My Grandmother was and her relatives had this need to give her one gift telling her it was a birthday and Christmas gift. Her revenge was giving them one gift and telling them it was their birthday/Christmas gift with a big smile on her face.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm smiling so hard right now. Dean as a junior con artist is perfect and CJ was just right.

Lovely story!
Hundley chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Adorable Christmas story. I liked CJ, and doesn't she just sound like someone Dean would meet and like...even little Dean. Thanks for sharing.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved it! Absolutely adorable!
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love little con artist Dean! Great OC, and Christmas Joy is an awful name, so great job with that. :)
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
IrishNun chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww brilliant! loved your summary too. very funny. really enjoyed your story. it's put me in the christmas mood ;)
Hunnique chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is just so perfect, my dear. I was kind of feeling like CJ today and you gave me a wonderful present with this story. It is completely realistic and CJ and little Dean are definitely staying in my head today, you drew them so well.