Reviews for Perfect Gift
RavenclawWitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Beautiful! Congratulations! Syo is my favorite one, since I also have a heart condition, you made Natsuki so cute by concerning about the little one! Thanks for the fic!
Aquile Storm chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh. Ohhhh. /grabs hold of a tissue/

I... I don't know why this almost made me tear up, but it did. The ending when Nacchan went, "You could've died earlier. this year, but you're still alive..." was the part that almost triggered the waterfalls. /sob ; A ;

Yet another wonderful fic from you! I'm so glad I chose to read this tonight after a vicious battle with notes! It gave me such a warm feeling inside, in the most unexpected way! I've read a lot of Christmas fics before, but this one - I don't know; this one felt different. The way you wrote it gave a warm feeling all over me. The images you created with your words are jus e. Such simple words, yet so compelling ; w ;

I particularly liked the build up for Sho's present! It kept me to the edge of my seat, trying to figure out what Natsuki was planning. But - most likely this is because it's 3AM here and I'm sleep deprived - but I don't quite understand the meaning behind the cat costume?

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this so very much!
Tellingitlikeitis1541 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm going to cry now.
*sobs in corner*
BlueSharingan26 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwww~! This was so cute! i love shou-chan and Natsuki! :D I love this! Great job and well writen too!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
love it
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Be right back, dying of cute. Seriously, this is just perfect for this particular couple.
FMAfletch chapter 1 . 12/23/2011

I was actually going to write my next story with these two about a Christmas incident. XP

But once again, your stories are INCREDIBLY adorable, and this one is no exception. ;w;

Keep it up! I love reading your stories about these two!
Sakura Macarons chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my! This story is so sweet and adorable! I'm super happy you were able to find the inspiration to write it and I really enjoyed reading it.