Reviews for When You Left
Marodi chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm really in love of this fic! From this moment that situation really happened. The new canon :)
Marodi chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This fic is brilliant! I would have killed for to watch something like that in Smallville. But nope. Luckily we have great fics like this. Thank you :)
mercedes88 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
THIS was fabulous! I love your writing style. I could feel what Clark was feeling. Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I just loved that. It was such a delight to read. My only complaint is that there is not more of it. Now I am about to go stalk your profile to see if you have written anything esle. Great job and look forward to reading more from you.
alexindigo chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Absolutely LOVE this series! I especially liked how you handled Clark's realization that he was in love with Lois and the way he resolved things with Lana. Still doesn't explain how he went from almost kissing Lois to completely forgetting about her and then sleeping with Lana in S8, but I guess if Lois forgave him then I'll just believe that Lois is a much more gracious person than I'll ever be. :P

Chapter two has to be one my favourites, heck they all are tbh but the glimpse into that private moment between Lois and Clark was intense and touching to read. So much emotions mari and so well written. And the way you described Clark's anguish after Lois' disappearance in chapter one without actually mentioning her was brilliant.

I do hope you continue this and ultimately give us the resolution that we never got from the show, that really Clark CHOSE Lois and she wasn't just the default choice because Lana was poison to him.

Thanks so much for sharing! Am off to read more of your work. )
Alice.mac chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Beautifully made. Oh, I wished so much that this would really happen in Smallville.

I guess fanfics are made for this, hun? So we can exorcize the demons, as you said.

Thank you for sharing this, it made my day!

Take care.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm so very glad I'm not the only one who found that epic plothole... Personally, I always DID choose to believe that Lana was too busy catching up on Days of Our Lives (though in her case, I'd suspect Dawson's Creek to be more appropriate), because I legitimately think THAT little of her.

I hated the Arc of Infinite Stupidity more than you can possibly comprehend. I loved the irony of turning Lana into human kryptonite, a living symbol of the fact that the Clark/Lana relationship was toxic, but was it too much to ask for a LITTLE maturity and a little closure?
clarkfan325 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Great story. It was good to see closure for Clark & Lana.
Haley Renee chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Awesome! Thanks for filling in the gaps.
cathy03 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
So? you ask. Amazing, i answer ;)

thank you for giving us that. I know i needed it hehehe

Closure. That's the thing i missed about Clana. And by closure i mean Clark telling her off - not harshly, of course, but like you did for instance, that was good taste and natural - because he was always the silly one running after her like a fool (gosh, and they said DC had great influence in every decision... i wonder how DC allowed them to do this to his character). And, also imho, the perfect moment to work it out would have been during AoS. Instead of them getting back togehter and all that bullshit they should had broken up for good back then. Anyways... hehehe

love the story and hope you write more about Sv soon :)

Happy New Year!

(couldn't remember if i've already wished it to you so... i think is never too much, right? ;) )
cathy03 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. I'm speechless. seriously LOL

loved that she asked him the right question, you know. back in her timeline she felt like she didn't even existed for him - as a love interest at least - and now she has to handle all the depth of his feelings for her.

loved that you decided to go with FutureClark' pov here although, personally, i never missed it in Pandora because the 'lois, i died when you left' line, for me, says it all :D

now it's time for chapter 3 ;)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Great story, Mara-Anni!

Once again, you've nailed another conversation that was so desperately needed only this time it's between Clark and Lana. It was a loooooong time coming, but I'm glad you did what TPTB weren't able to do!

Thank you so much for tying up the loose ends the writers left us with because frankly there was way too many for me to stomach and be okay with it. So again, THANK YOU!

Now what I loved BEST about Clark and Lana's conversation was that you brought up what Lana said in the caves. It was absolutely perfect and fitting when realization dawned on her as to whom this "special" person was.

I've always wanted Clark to acknowledge - in some shape or form -especially to Lana that he was in love with someone else and that's exactly what we got! Well, that and then some. *giggles*

The Clana closure was very well written and I'd like to imagine that if it could happen onscreen that THIS is how it would be.

Thanks again for sharing. I hope to read more fics from you in the future! :)
Sunsprite Rose chapter 3 . 1/3/2012

I loved your story, I too hate the awful way TPTB handled the Lana arc. Your story was just what I was waiting for, it fits great with canon Smallville which is great. I really enjoyed how you wrote Clark and Lana's interaction, I hate Lana but you wrote her in a believable way, meaning that there was not excessive bashing and I liked that. Lana is not my favorite character but I really see your story happening in SV universe.

My heart is happy to read a story like yours because it really fixed that stupid arc. So once again thank you for writing it so beautifully. I loved reading Clarkis thoughts and Ch. 2 was AMAZING! love all the Clois moments.

I will go now and read the rest of your stories, I'm kinda new at all the SM fanfiction, weird but true I guess having the series end left a void inside me ;P

Great Work!
Tigger83 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
That was by far, the BEST Clana-closure ever! *mutters*...see show, this is how it's done!

I really liked how you'd made Clana out to be honest and mature of how they'd felt and of things that needed to be said. And had they ended this way, I think, a lot more others, myself included, would've respected their relationship a little more.

And I loved that even though, Lois wasn't in this and with Lana there, Lois was hardly faraway from Clark's thoughts.

I'm still amazed at how you're intricately working these moments into s9 and simultaneously adding in elements that makes sense to its overall theme.

Nice work, all around!

Thanks, for this AWESOME update! - Looking forward to the next :)
lilacsinthewinter chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
The scene with Lana was wonderful and more. It is exactly how I wished the writers would have tackled the Clana ending, with two adults mutually agreeing that though they cared for each other, it was best that they parted ways because it just wouldn't work. Instead we got the crap ending in season 8. This was great, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!