Reviews for Persuasion
Ap chapter 1 . 5/30
Really great.
Vic chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
haha, I love this one. I hope that's exactly what happend :)
TrintaC chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
nice. I'm on a Lucas/Skye kick and this way great as a short read.
ajattra chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really enjoyed this. You took a very realistic approach to this pairing, and it worked out very well. One of the better fics I've read for this particular 'missing scene'. Definitely adding this to favourites! :)
terranovafan chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
WOW.

Just wow.

Lol you are a seriously good writer, and believe I know what im talking about (no need for details ).

Please could you write more TN fics your style is captivating, every word leaves an impression the way you string sentences together. Loved it3

and lucas lol!
1secretkeeper1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
omg that was an awesome chapter u should continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this into a series please please please i will eternily be your number one fan
Elani chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I think your characterisation in this story was brilliant. I'm obsessed with Skye/Lucas now and this is exactly how I would imagine them to act together. I think I would have liked more tension between them and perhaps a little more tormented Skye but apart from that I really enjoyed it.

Just a little constructive criticism, watch your sentence structure. I think some of your sentences needed punctuation or re-wording as occasionally they felt too long or they didn't make sense. I'm exactly the same I have to be really alert about my own puncuation.
Royal shadow1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
this is exactly what i thought had happened between them for josh to be let free. Ohmygod you freaking read and wrote my mind. Good job
douttasite chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Really loved this. You did such a good job of keeping them both in character and making their interactions totally believable.. I liked how Skye gave in to their chemistry, without being fully mentally committed. You also captured his manner towards her where he softens and gets all gentle-so key to their chemistry. He becomes a puppy when he gets near her. But afterwards he's back to cold psycho! Perfect. In my mind, this is what happened. It's perfectly in tune with the show, only they wouldn't let us see anything like this because it's a "family" show. I would really, really enjoy more of this pairing from you! Please write more of them.
douttasite chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
themisfitsx chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This story is amazing! I loved the way Lucas described Skye (about how she was total opposite of him and how she reminded him of sunshine and his mother ;D) it was soo sweet and I got all gittery inside ;) i also loved how you made him totally gentle and caring with her (when he looked in her eyes to see if she was still scared or had an reminence of fear in her eyes) it was so cayoot! I want to see vulnerable Lucas and have Skye fall hard for Lucas even though he's the bad guy (but not with her!)! Please continue with this story! I will keep reviewing :) ps you're a kick ass writer, I wish I had your talent!:]
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This Is sooo beautiful! It appears as just Lucasxskye smut at first, but you could actually develop a real story here! Showing lucas' vulnerable side with Skye and she could learn to really love him, this story youve written has a lot of potential! And you're an amazing writer as well! Please please please continue with this story! :)
Ace Trainer Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was exactly how I pictured the encounter! While I was watching the episode I was half expecting her to tell Josh that this was what happened. Great job!
KP chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Thanks for the story, really enjoy the pairing of these two, hope you plan to continue with more chapters.