Reviews for Alphamon, Eternal Ascendant
Kanius chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Awesome story, my friend. I might give this a full re-read since the story's complete to get a better assessment.

You perfectly translated the Broly final battle. The action scenes were well done. Alpha Xcel gave them all a good beating! But, Omega X really pulled out all the stops! But, this isn't the last we've seen of Mneod/Alpha X. Great job on this story. You definitely captured the spirit of Digimon Fusion! I applaud you, good sir.

I look forward to the Multiverse adaptation! :D
Kanius chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Awesome battles. They were well written and matched what I'd regularly write. Indeed Sora shows why she's Tai's girlfriend and shows us courage.

Ouch, our heroes are taking a beating. You translated the Broly brawl well. Looks like the final act between the Alpha and the Omega will commence. Can't wait to see how Omega X can overcome Alpha Xcel!
Akira Kamiya chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Love the fighting scenes,especially the one that Sora challenged Alpha Xcel into a one-on-one! That girl sure gets some guts.

Huh? Our Ascendants got quite a beating from the Eternal Ascendant...that doesn't look good. I wish Celesta X just used the Amazing Grace but oh well...Alpha vs. Omega could be better.

I can't wait the next chapter! Omega X vs Alpha X would be awesome!
Kanius chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Good chapter. While the fighting was cool, the backstory on Akira was what got my attention most. Pretty good motivation for his hatred for Tai. Akira's parents didn't help his situation either and now he's found his new purpose.

Though, as usual, the action scenes were good. Yes, nice to see Yolei and Cody win a battle. Now, Alpha Xcel has our Ascendant heroes on the ropes. Omega X, Ultima X, and Angemon X got their butts whooped bad. He certainly has no shame beating around Celesta X like that. Nice save by BanchoLeomon!

Hope Yamato can get over his fear and get out there when they need him! Keep this going! This has me more excited when I do my Broly adaptation.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I am catching up on this, and Alphamon becomes Alpha Xcel! I guess that Alpha X, being a normal ascendant, is an in-between form of the two.

So the boy's name is Akira (reminds me of that movie..). And I felt sad of him having abusive parents.
Kanius chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Sorry for the late review, but just got a new net modem and router. I'm really liking where this story is going. Though you're adapting the Broly movie, I like the secondary battles with Volcanmon and Sunamon you've added to give the other Digidestined some action.

So, Mneod has gone all out and unleashed his true form. Alpha Xcel, cool name. The Ascendants, especially Omega X, are in for a ton of pain!

Keep it going and I'm interested in delving in Mneod's backstory. No problem with the delay. I've been delaying a fic of mine, too, but will be going to work on it soon. Later!
Akira Kamiya chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Pretty good fight scene! Thanks goodness Omega X is okay. Can't wait to see the showdown between him and Alpha X. By the way, it will be Omega X who slay the mighty Eternal Ascendant, right?
Kanius chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Really like how this story is going. Nice fight scene between Davis/Ultima X and Volcanmon. The talk with BanchoLeomon and the Sovereigns hint at the Eternal Ascendant's backstory.

Now the prisoners have been freed and it turns out Tai & Agumon are ok! Can't wait to see how those two recovered in next chapter's flashback. Carrmon can't hide the truth anymore.

Hehe, can't say who can slay Mneod. I'll await and see. ;)
Akira Kamiya chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Cool story! I enjoy the fighting scenes. Yike! Even Omega X couldn't match the Eternal Ascendant...Seems he could dwarf Virus as far as power level is concerned.

Huh, Kari and Sora developed crushes on him? Wonder what Tai would make of

Anyway, keep up and update soon! And Happy New Year!
Kanius chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Yikes, Omega X has been taken out of commission! Hopefully not for long...

Great chapter. A good end to the Hiemon and Omega X fight. I wonder who's following Davis, Yolei, and Cody, and what's behind the cloud? Looks like those other two warriors (Volcanmon and Sunamon) are set to their make move next chapter.

Interesting name for the Legendary Ascendant. I got a chuckle out of Sora and Kari developing a crush on him. Mneod really beat the living hell out of Omega X! Dimitri suspects wrong from Mneod and I don't blame him.

By the way, Dimitri and Faith are my characters not maxacorn's. Just so you know.

Good intense chapter, nice music selections, and really like how you're deviating whilst staying true to the Broly movie. Keep it up! I expect some awesome stuff from this. Take care and happy new year!
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice. So that means there's gonna be an 'Alpha X'? Get it, the Alpha and the Omega.

Y'know, this feels more like taking place after the Burizalor saga than before the War Games.
Kanius chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm... impressed. Well done. More astounded you managed to capture my style well. This was a very good start and I especially like the idea of the legend being more defined.

Just a minor nitpick. At this point, Leomon should be BanchoLeomon as this is set after the Burizalor Saga. That's his permanent form since merging with Ogremon, Marsmon, and Mercurimon. He should also have Burst Mode since this is after he gained a power boost from the Sovereigns to fight Virus. Nothing major. Just wanted to point that out there. That's really it.

Also, make sure to give credit to Maxacorn since you're using X, Simms, and the Ascendant children (Tike, David, Kara, Sam, and Keke). I do like the overall set-up. Well done. I'm more excited when I write my Broly adaptation (that time will come)! Won't that be fun?

I'll be adding this to the Digimon Fusion Kai TVTropes page. It'll be under the 'Digimon Fusion Other Stories' section. You're actually not the only fic writer doing a story based on my series. Another one is supposedly doing a fic based on Kari/Celesta X. :D

You earned yourself a reader and I look forward to reading the next chapter! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Taichi Kamiya chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You play off of Kanius' style well. Keep up the good work. Cannot wait until the next chapter.