Reviews for Dusting the Shelf
Riam chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I loved "When the dust settles" and these four outtakes are just a perfect addition. The James -Charlie conversation was hilarious.
You're great writers! Thank you.
Annie chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Screw Cheers - I want Downstairs to be the bar where everyone knows my name !
Can it be real ? Please ?
I want a job lol
meelee729697 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Really enjoyed getting some background on everyone.

Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Loved all the back stories!

Excellent job!

CC
k1942 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Charlie must have thought he was in the Twilight Zone! That is the weirdest incarnation of James I've ever read! He was ridiculous and drop-dead funny! No wonder they hired him!
k1942 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Jake telling Rose he wanted Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah played at his funeral was spooky. It also gave a nice background to his life and family and friends.
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
A lot of young people find themselves and their path in life by enlisting in the service. Edward's family kind of ticked me off with their attitude! How they can do that to their son/brother is a mystery to me!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This would be a lot better if I hadn't already read chapter one of When the Dust Settles. It made this sad because I knew Jake was killed right after this happened.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
All those people in his life turning against him is just so wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't want my son joining the military at this point but if he was strongly intent on doing so then I would support his decision, no matter how I felt about it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Edward's family in this story are real idiots! I'm so glad he has Jake as a friend and someone to lighten his moods.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I love it.
muzaklover chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Great job!
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Ah. I loved this bit!
Reb
chicalicious chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Omg, that was so freaking hilarious. I am laughing so hard that I am crying!

-C
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Thanks for the background on James.