Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
thomaswriter chapter 36 . 9/10/2013
Well, as far as Tom, his family, the True Irish, and Il Credo Divino are concerned, yes, Nadia is the boss of the EIA. However, she still reports to Jack and Irina. She's basically a go-between, partly to control Tom, who is known for clashing with authority, but almost always obeys Nadia like a puppy.

Thanks for the support these past couple years! I'm done for a while at least...but I may not be completely done. We'll see. :)
Irinab chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
DUDE! I GOT A MENTION!

heh. The EIA? With Nadia in charge? I've been away from Alias too long; I didn't see it coming from 5 miles away in the dark. Lol

You and Limmet have been in the running for longest fics on my email alerts.

I'll put you on author alert so I can get new stuff in the future.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
great birthday present! thanks, lol
irinab chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
irony: i wrote a fic-blurb awhile back where Emily was the one left alive after everything; she got the horizon.
irinab chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
ack! i didn't get an update email from ffn, weird.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
"oooh, it must burn to have been so close."
-loki, The Avengers
irinab chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
MARIA'S GETTING A BROTHER!
thomaswriter chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Timeline of events (centered around kidnapping):

12 days before: Jack dies, arrives in Elysium
9 days before: Sloane's failed coup of the Elysian Council
5 days before: Cesar's assault on Nadia
Abduction happens
1 day after: Julieta dies, Maria and Emilio escape
1 day after: Irina drops in on Mary
1 day after: First meeting of Rambaldi/Mammon
2 days after: Mary informs Tom/Nadia of meet with Irina
3 days after: Mitch gets turned into a Storm Crew pinata.

So this whole story, even though it's over a year in the making now, has only covered 2-3 weeks of time. I didn't want to have Sloane's group lingering for a while, but at the same time, I did set things up to really "kick off" when Nadia was attacked by Cesar. There will be some more time built in in the coming chapters, but yes, even Jack Bauer would agree that Tom and Nadia have been going through some very long days lol.
irinab chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
...wait, its only been 2 days since the kidnapping? this feels like the longest 2 days in the world; i thought it was, like, a WEEK later!
irinab chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
that last little section-"d'awwwww!"
thomaswriter chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Well, I thought about giving everyone in Hell a bunch of iPhones just to piss off the Apple fanboys, but I decided that a fanfic is not the best place to be making a statement about how iPhones are a spawn from Hell. Besides, cell coverage in Hell probably is terrible anyway and two-way radios may be the only thing outside of a tin can and string that would work, you know? :)
irinab chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
okay, gotta say, for whatever reason, the whole idea of hell's staff going around with the walkie-talkies is really funny to me. like, "can you hear me now?". lol
thomaswriter chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
You will take your cliffhanger and like it! lol

Good stuff planned for the next chapter. Trust me.
irinab chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
SERIOUSLY?! (but then again, i read enough fics to know that that's pretty much standard; ending with a cliffhanger. so, i'll just be here, hanging on that cliff til the next part, lol)
thomaswriter chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Even in Elysium, there is no such thing as "Irina-proof" doors. :)