Reviews for Capture the Sun
KSUnsungHero chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Wow. This story was great. I love stories with a lot of suspense and action. It reminded me of X-Files in a lot of ways. Great story. Keep up the good work!
FaithInMyself chapter 6 . 3/5/2003
Good story. I got to read it all at once. You write well. The story grabbed me and held on.

I'm going to check out your other stories.
Quartz chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
EEp! Apologies for not reviewing sooner, I was under the impression that I already had . . . damn my poor memory! ;)

Anyway, this was an excellent conclusion to a very interesting story. And you don't have to apologize for not putting in the other characters, as it is your story and it worked perfectly well without them. As it was meant to.

I enjoyed this story and will be looking out for your other works in the future/present. :) Ciao. - QUARTZ, psychodelic moron and leader of the "Q"s (!)
Kimberly chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Great Story! I luv it when I read fanfiction with the characters in 'character' and u did a great job at doing that! Luv Your Work!
Xtremeroswellian chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
Wow. I'm so glad you finished this fic! I loved it! It was very tense and exciting and the ending was great. Thank God Boz showed up in time! Can't wait to see what you write next! :)

Angie
Sprinkles143 chapter 5 . 12/31/2002
this story is great...you must keep going! i'm so eager to learn more about this "sacrifice" and i can only hope bosco finds faith and the other girls in time!
bobbyssohot chapter 5 . 12/20/2002
i love this story and im dieing to see what happens next please update it
SARAH chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
I really like this story...I hope that Bosco finds Faith soon...please update SOON! **SARAH**
Quartz chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
It was worth the wait. ;) Eager to find out what will happen next . . . by the way, I was asking about the other characters because with just Bosco and Faith (I know it is a story about them, but hear me out), it seems kind of dark and one-sided. No offense meant, it is a great story anyway. Simply some "constructive critisism", but, then again, writers write to entertain and I am very entertained. Ciao. - QUARTZ, psychodelic moron and leader of the "Q"s (!)
lifesaver55 chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
still reading and still great keep it up
Xtremeroswellian chapter 5 . 11/12/2002
I am THRILLED that you updated this story! I love this fic, it's awesome. I'm very frightened for Faith at the moment, though, and the other 9 women that this psycho has kidnapped. I hope Bosco hurries up and finds her soon! Please update again soon! :) Great job!

Angie
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 5 . 11/12/2002
so glad you updated this story. great job. oh man the tension and suspence you still hvae going. please let bosco find faith and fast!
Quartz chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
This is an excellent story, I really hope the next chapter comes out soon! ;) The characters are almost perfectly in-character . . . but what about the others? Any Davis, Sully, etc. to be added in the story, or is it centered around Faith and Bos? Whatever the case, it kicks ass, so keep going! - QUARTZ, psychodelic moron and leader of the "Q"s (!)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
Definitely reading...and liking it!
mauriceboscorelli chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
i'm too lazy to sign in!

Oh man am I ever still reading! I love this story! I'm so glad you updated! It's great. You describe things so well, and make it really easy to picture things! Excellent job.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »