Reviews for If The Fates Allow
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
SERIOUSLY?! GAH YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS OR I'M GONNA HATE YOU GUYS FOREVER! (just kidding, I love your stories too much to hate you... but STILL!)
oopsabird chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You pair of fantastic jerks, you made me cry.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
ooooh sad. i loved this, even though it made me cry.
Jenevi chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great! Holmes and Watson exactly how I'd like then to act!
crashkitt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very well written, and the ability to grab the heart of the audience and tear it to pieces is obviously well established. I had silent tears running down my face, because I could hear the song under the story and I could see both of them standing there, in the early years of the 20th century. So let us pray...
Very well done...
spinner12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm going to go with the miracle ending here. Nice story. Very thoughtful.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG you had me pulling my hair out in suspense then crying alongside our favorite detective! Bravo on this wonderful story! So happy you left it open for the reader to imagine if Watson lives or dies.

to me, he lives :)
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
oh my gosh I CRIED TT_TT I'm just going to imagine a whole plot line to go with this...In my head, Watson will prevail!(x Cuz I was crying to much at the end to just *leave* it there
hhh chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*sniffle* Beautiful!
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
:'( - So sad! Beautifully written though!
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
very well done! i love what you did with the "moment one" etc. i've always loved stories that had some kind of repeated phrase or word. It adds a depth to the story by providing emphasis and switching to Holmes POV with the "moments" added symmetry. i think i actually preferred how you ended the story as opposed to ending it with straight-out tragedy or a happy resolution. i've always enjoyed stories that leave the ending open to the readers to decide. not all stories are suited for this, but to have ended one of the those two ways for this story would have been slightly trite. Ambiguity worked very effectively with this one. great job!