Reviews for Hold Me
itachi girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This made me cry so hard. Itachi is my most fave character
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Kisame must be the softest shark ever existed! AND ITACHI! DX. Right. That's it. I seriously have no new words for another review. How many stories have I read from you and how many reviews have I left you in one hour?!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is what could have happened before Itachi's death...and also, I imagine him looking terrible due to his disease. In the Animie he didn't look that different, and that the creators should have changed. He should have looked more sick!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
beautiful, sweet and sad. and powerful...great fanfiction
Omega19x chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You say this one isn't one of your better pieces, but when I read it, I can feel my breath hitch. I can feel a dull ache in my chest. I can feel... You're very descriptive and your words are powerfully emotive. So many parenthetical statements is a little overbearing, yes, but don't sell yourself so short. Just let your words speak for themselves.
carmensakura07 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
BEAUTIFUL! You should write more of these! It's so sad. I love the Akatsuki so much!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww ( sobs hysterically) your writing is very good i like your style poor Itachi curse his pride for not trying to get help but there probably isn't anything anyone could do anyways.
RisingRaven100 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
KAA! Beautiful...! *sniff* I swear that the Akatsuki's bonds are greater/tighter that even Team 7's...Loved it...! :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was sad and cute at the same time, I loved it and awesome job...it was very well written
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
-sniffle-

I HATE Kishimoto, he's so cruel...

Doushita... Doushita, Itachi-niisan!

-sniffle sniffle-
Selena Estella chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So sweet, so sad :'( Really well done.