Reviews for Masochist
Lemieux1 chapter 1 . 2/21
Approved. Checking for more on your profile.
reid-my-lips chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
ASDFGHJKL OH MY GOD THAT WAS GREAT.

Really. Wow. I want more of this. You write SasoDei BDSM smut well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ah, my DeiDei-chan! Oops, I should probably start by introducing myself. Tis your Axelle-chan Anyhoo. I loved this! I'm a bit of a masochist myself, so it's kinda... REALLY hot to see Deidara in this position. It was really hot, period. Great job! I am so proud of my little avocado. This is like something to hold me over for that kinky Deidara one you're supposed to be writing for me, and it holds me over very nicely. Twas fantastic. I loved it all. Maybe something about patience on Sasori's part would've added a nice little... I don't know, just something canon? I really want to say referance, but that's not it at all. Maybe it is. Either way.

In any case, I quite enjoyed this. *high fives* Keep on ficcin'!

Peace.
SHINee-baby chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
More! XD
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
(nosebleeds all over the place) wow that was great maybe Dei can get him back that little masochist, un (passes out from loss of blood).
Gaara Sempai chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Me gusta XD

I love SasoDei, a lot actually. It makes meh happy.

_

Amazing story, I love it alot.

Keep writing! You have a freaking talent!

- Gaara Sempai
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this was good o I was afraid this would turn into rape, which I don't like. Could have been longer, Sasori getting more involved, if you catch my drift lol.

But still, it was awesome !
CookieDarkness chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is awesome :D

I never really know what to say about smut so um... I'm just gonna say what I thought:

Wow.

XD You should do a sequel...