Reviews for Kissing Frenzy Confessionals
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You my friend make good fanfiction and I sincerely hope you will continue doing this
Knifez chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Fantastic and sexy, nice work!
zafnak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Heh. Duncan and Leshawna is almost pure canon, as I swore they were aiming for this during TDI before they threw us a curveball. Cody and Izzy is a believable pairing as is Harold and Bridgette. But Gwen and Tyler? Lindsey and Noah? Zeke and Courtney? Man are those wild combinations!

All in all, two thumbs up.
SEGASister chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice work :)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
coool
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Bad person equals me for taking so long..lol!

Finally got around to reading this, sheesh, can't believe how long it took me..lol.

Anyway! Winter-Rae review coming right up!

*eye twitches*

Must remember Courtney is...'nice' in this fic!

Haha, I could so see Izzy and Sierra duking it out for Cody, my money would totally be on Izzy mind you.

Hehe, love the idea of Gwen being super happy with Tyler, it so works!

LOL! Loved Izzy and Cody falling out of the stall, too funny.

Haha, Duncan would so love to see Gwen and LeShawna make out, dream come true for him. Too funny, loved that part!

Woohoo! You and me both Harold! We both need to see New Zealand!

Aww, Bridgette making time for Gwen and Tyler to be alone, so effing cute!

Loved what Gwen said about letting a guy get close. Well done. It so suits her and Tyler in my opinion.

Loved Gwen and Tyler's scene together, just lovely! It was sweet, hot and sexy, well done!

I laughed when Bridgette asked if HArold wanted to make out, it was like 'Umm, is that a trick question?' Haha.

Aww! Lindsey and Noah! Super, uber cute! I loves these two together. It so works! Haha, they kept getting interrupted, poor lovebirds!

Harold and Bridgette are always cute together, well done!

YES! Duncan and LeShawna FTW! Epic! I love reading about those two, so effing sexy!

Haha, typical Duncan, still wanting to make out even after a near death experience. Loved the whole 'celebrate that they are alive' line, too funny! I also loved them play fighting with each other, that is something I can so see them doing too, awesome!

Hooray for Xander and Crystal cameo!

Haha, loved Tyler flicking a coin at Heather, too funny!

Hope you don't mind that I skipped over the Courtney and Ezekiel moment.

Woohoo! Olga makes a cameo too! That was epic!

Great job hon! Loved it!
forevernotcaring chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
OMG CRYSTAL AND XANDER FTW! :D you really should update TDB :3 that would be a great Christmas present :)
FeralZeke98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow... Ezekiel and Courtney, didn't see that coming. You should make a story about those two, that would be awesome. Your a really good story writer Kobold. Keep the awesome stories coming.

D
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
To be honest, I read this story mostly because I was intrigued by the mysterious couple, since I'm not much of a fan of the other couples, but I admit that I liked what I read, especially Noah/Lindsay:

"Um, if you're trying to take off your bra, shouldn't you take your top off first?" Best line of the story so far.

Oh, and have you seen "Zoolander"? There's a scene in which the protagonist's rival takes off his shorts without taking off his pants. Maybe Noah could learn to do that.

Ezekiel/Bridgette, Ezekeil/Izzy, Ezekiel/Heather and now Ezekiel/Courtney? Guess that they'll have to change his label from "The Homeschooled guy" to "the homeschooled playa" or "the homeschooled sex god". Anyway, I liked a lot the interaction between Zeke and the CIT.

Good story overall.
PhenomsServant chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
While Im impressed that u made 27k word oneshot. Less oneshot more TDBG. We only have a year until the world ends.
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That. Was. HOOOOTT!

Another awesome work you wrote, darling~
chrisATD1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great story TKN! It's great to see some new stuff from you dude!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That story was too great and romantic so great job with the story on there.
Novanto chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Courtney and Exekiel, eh? Wasn't expecting that! Excellent work!
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011