Reviews for Another Day in the Life of a Spy
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story...thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
ne71 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was terrific! I don't know how I missed it when it was first posted, but I'm glad I finally came across this one.

As usual, you do an amazing job with characterizations. Everyone felt exactly right, both in the way they spoke and in their inner musings. I especially like the way you write Beckman - I think that's the first time I've ever heard of someone booing George Bailey. Genius.

Love this line in particular during the Roan scene:

"Ah, NSA." The man pronounced the name as if he was tasting it, and deciding whether he liked it or not.

Perfect in a lot of different ways. I also really loved Forrest going back for his card at the last minute.

Thanks so much for writing this one, I really enjoyed it. And I'm going to start a new tradition of dubbing holiday movies with my brothers next year.

Nick
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I remember this, atlee! I loved this one!
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Okay, I'll be honest. I loved this story but while it's billed as humor, I detected (although really, it's written all over :P) a very melancholic undertone and I think that's what made this story really REALLY good. The knowledge that these people are alone so they resort to the things that they do to get through days that the "normal" people see as a time for celebration, gives it a gloomy vibe that I'm absolutely loving.

So much kudos for this and for letting us read this. It's been magnificent, albeit very understated (in a good way)