Reviews for Crazy for you
Jules62 chapter 4 . 2/10
Loved all four chapters, though I felt the last chapter as rushed. I found your writing to be well done(even though mine is not) and the plot as well. You must be a Paco fan to dialogue so well between the characters.
I'm wondering if after a year has gone past now, will you continue this story? ..I am a newfound pepsi geek and would love to read more of your work.
Jules62 chapter 2 . 2/10
I left you a review just a bit ago and would like to update. After rereading ch 1&2 I don't know know how you get inside these characters heads so well as to write such a realistic version of these 2 in intimate contact. Very sexy. I encourage you to write more...even if not on this topic.
Lucy chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Esto ha sido magnifico soy una fiel seguidora de Pepa y Silvia las amo a las dos mi preferida es Pepa.
CJ4Eva chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Awesome fic. Loved the fact that Silvia was honest about what was bothering her. Pepa always amazes me with her understanding. She has so much patience for her pelirroja.
CJ4Eva chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
These 2 have a fantastic banter and the frustration levels keep on increasing. But I love it :D
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
OH the disturbances!
Lnxz chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
its was really excellent,but i can't find this portion video.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Hey greay story. I love these two women they make my day and i was so upset when they killed off silvia. But anywho please update soon id really like to c what happens next.
just soup-er chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I would have reviewed the last chapter but I can never be bothered to log in and you don't accept anonymous reviews, but I really like this story!

Well written, it's nice to finally see a good story about Pepa and Silvia.
XanDany chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I'm enjoying this story, and I hope you continue!