Reviews for Waiting
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/1
Interesting. I like it.
I also feel for Raph at the end there. I was in the same situation a few times. Though, once, instead of a sleeping munchkin it was three kittens.
Rebel Mutant chapter 1 . 1/28
This is an awesome story
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely amazing! Great job!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. Great job, Ami. I really liked this story a lot. I especially liked Leo's comment about them maturing fast and how Mikey was a special case. It's so true, too. Happy Holidays.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
PsychodelicTurtle chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I don't see your name in here, enough! Which is increasingly depressing. Because, every time I read one of your stories, I'm reminded just how much I love the Mean-Green Quad! Please, don't stop writing for them. They need someone to give them a voice. The only way they'll survive is if someone continues to remember them, in this way. Thank you for every word!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This story is so powerful that it leaves me with very little words for the review. Great insight!
reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Too lazy to log in. LOL Actually, too TIRED. Been cleaning all day in prep for our daughter's visit this late afternoon. Decided to check my email and take a break. Saw this and had to read it. :0)

Anyway, I love retrospective pieces like this, especially when the guys are older.

There were many good parts, but my favorite part is this one: When she walked back through the door she found them on the couch, her daughter lying asleep on Raphael's plastron, and the Turtle looking more helpless than she had ever seen him. "I can't get up," he whispered.

I smiled.

Your tag was good, too... She could see it in a child's eye.

Great job! I really enjoyed it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Rene'
Teddy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww. That was so sad, but so cute at the same time.