Reviews for Your Heart Is Mine
Dieformygoddamnship chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow. Though I'm not usually into this kind of fic (the whole historical au kind of thing) but I adore this. Please write more, its amazing and I have to know what happens next.
Alouette chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Your story is brilliant. The characters are awesome. I don't usually like AU but this one is definetly incredible ! I hope you post the next chapter soon beacause I just want to keep reading.
icedrainbows chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
This story is just so intriguing! I love how you add in the little details, like incorporating Tweek and Craig's fight.

Yay, Kyle! (: I'm so excited to see how the story develops!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
awe another amazing ch :) i love it! and dont worry your writing is not boring at all! i felt no need to skip over anything no matter how long it was, in fact i felt opposite, like i needed to read every little detail! oh where to start, the joking in the car loved it :) kenny is a zombie hehe, i love how you nailed how everyone would act! wendy as moles wife? hell yes sorry cant stand that bitch ugh! please tell me the fat guy isnt cartman? omg please no lol and the ending with kyle! omg so knew it! this story gets better the more you write. i really cant wait to read more! finally you are not, i repeat NOT a freak! your an amazing person and who you happen to like should never matter though i also understand how you feel. i confess i had a crush on a girl in highschool but i live in a redneck town where that is looked down on, well that and she is a different race than me so yea double wammy there, anyway point is i can understand how you feel but dont put your self down your an amazing person and great writer! cant wait to read more of you work! :)
kenny and kyle chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
i like how this is going still, and i dont think your nothing like that you cool, and i really like style story's there cool :) so i hope you update soon and i would like to get to know you more to :)
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I KNEW IT! I soo totally knew it! whooot! Finally the jew is revealed! xD

sooo much excitement has been going on in this chapter that poor keny is about to get himself a concussion because of Stan's fault! xD

Now im super curious on why Kyle is working for the bad guys... but i have a feeling it has to do with revenge, right? 8D

Well please update soon!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I am soo totally hooked with your story! please update soon!
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Oh, how exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! D
A.T. Vio chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Favorite chapter so far! I like the cliffhanger you put in at the end, I want to see what happens SOOOONN! And good luck on finals, don't get too stressed!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
;) love it I can't wait to see how this all plays out and don't worry about updating I know how stressful finals can be good luck with them ;)
Molala24 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I absolutely love your stories. Both of them i put into my favorites list as soon as I read the first chapter. I don't know what it is but every time I open fanfiction I look for your stories. Anyways keep writing because I love 'em.
kenny and kyle chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I love it so far its getting good and hope you make more love your story and all the chapters keep up :)
icedrainbows chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I love this story :)

I think my favorite part, strangely enough, is how the South Park characters are of different age groups. It's called AU for a reason, and you use it to your advantage perfectly (:

Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Skaminski chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Still love this, its very good. Can't wait to read more
A.T. Vio chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for Stan and Kyle's first meet...honestly, I wasn't expecting Kenny to appear there, it was a very interesting chapter...and kick-ass Stand was pretty epic, justsayin':) please update soon!