Reviews for Unexpected Christmas plans
FrenchJisbon chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Whooaa, this is so romantic and beautiful! I really liked this story, congratulation! :)
Jane Doe51 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I know : it's septembre, I shouldn't be reading a Christmas story. But you told me I was allowed to be a weirdo so I did it anyway.

And I loved it so much that now, I want it to be Christmas...despite not really being a big fan of this specific holiday.
I love how the feelings and the physical closeness are growing as the day passes.

„I should thank you… I know what have you been doing all day… you kept me happy and I'm really grateful for it!" she told him gently.
„Anytime dear, it's my mission to make you smile, haven't you noticed?" he laughed at her.

Awwww...Seems his mission is just starting...His kisses will keep Lisbon happy for a very long time !
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
AWESOME
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aw! How cute and sweet! *squeals* I LOVE IT!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Super cute and sweet! This makes me fell all warm and fussy inside, I love it. :)
Totorsg chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aawww! that was beautiful !

i loved it !

Merry Christmas !:)
snezana chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awwwwwwwww this is the best Christmas story. How cute is that.

you are wonderfull and this story is so cute, amazing. Thank you for writing this Christmas story. I love it. JISBON 4 EVER. 3

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! :D
adsfnhfdgerger chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a good story! :) I liked the way it was written, and I think it turned out great :D