Reviews for Masks We Wear
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! Completely doing a 180 here! I'm awestruck! I hope you continue this to its completion. I'm way more curious than a cat to see how this goes! As well as WTF is going on! ::laughs::
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Potentially a very good story.

I especially like the style of your prose. I have seen it before but I cannot remember where or even when. I was sitting in suspense the entire time I was reading.

I really wish you had not apparently abandoned.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Excellent work. I wouldn't mind to read more.
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
very very interesting to say? why is ranma kodachi's and konatsu master and what is nabiki getting to nossy about?

I realy hope you countune this story it sound to interting to put down.
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Intriguing. I really would love to be able to see a new chapter of this. I'm aching for more story, like what was that stuff Kodachi dosed the Amazons with, what sort of medication Konatsu is dosing Ukyou with. And Ranma the master manipulator behind it all... I just gotta see more fo this, please!
Gopu chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hope you update this soon
KiraDN chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
O.o
Oh...
I like. Continue plz!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
weird
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Did you have a plot for this? It's

a good first chapter with a strong

hook but it definitely doesn't read

as a one shot.
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
hmm not bad. i would like to see more but the story is strong enough to stand on its own. interesting character portrayal. thanks for sharing.
notenchi chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wow! That was something else! Keep up the good work!
MazokuRanma chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very intriguing story, I'm definitely interested in seeing it continue. Minor spelling and grammar errors, but nothing that really impedes the story. I look forward to seeing updates on this.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Interesting...please continue. A few spelling/grammar errors, but otherwise well written.