Reviews for Kailani: Legend of the Seven Seas
Loved it! You real have the father/daughter relationship down!
You keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update!
Usagi Tsukino chapter 8 . 2/20
Autum Df chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Hey, I just finished reading this entire story and I think it is really good! I know you haven't posted in forever, but please keep writing this! I want to see how you end it!

Never stop believing in yourself!

~ Autum Dragonflame
mpowers045 chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
continue this just getting better
Music.Is.Passion2016 chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Please update soon!
Allanna Stone chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
lovely story so far! need updates NOW, PLEASY SNEEZY!
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
otakuwhovian chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
This is AWESOME. If you stop this now I will look for you. I will find you and I will kill you. Just kidding but seriously. Continue this pleasssssse. I love this story! I look to see if it was updated every
whitetigerwolf chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Great story, hope you come back to it.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I love your story and I notice you haven't updated it for a while. Please please please update soon. This story is really good and I can't wait to find out how it ends. This story so far is one of my favorites to read. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
more more more more more more more moremoremorjeomroemromoermoemjromweormowermoemromq wofrjopqwduf90fu sorry well i think if you need help with the next time if she was a goddess aswell and in the end she was the one to open the book of peace and here outer form changed to that of a goddess like demi-goddess and the princess fell in love with her and she and marina swaped places.
ThunderstromandLighting chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
LetmeseeAlice chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
OMG! this was so good! but finish it! i wanna know what happens next! (: its so cute the relationship between Sinbad and Lani! but i wanna know why Eris brings Lani to Tatarus! maybe i read it already, mustve forgotten! :P Anyway keep up the amazing work! and finish it dude! (:
savannah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
please contine with this story i love and i hope protues and ilan fall in love.
polA chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Love your story its amazing
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »