Reviews for Origins Of Ooo
AMERIICA IS BETTER THAN ENGLAND OR WHEREVET THE FUCK YOUR FROM ASSWHOLE
a REAL american chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
FUCK YO
RowdyCMoore chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ok first of all we would never attack and bomb ALL countries I mean what about our allies Canada Britain France Japan Israel learn about US and World history
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
most realistic idea of the mushroom war
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I like it.
Joseph Friedman chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey, I understand this is your POV, but since when would the US start attacking for no reason, and give no aid in return when it receives aid? You honestly did read in our history, and being American, I'm pretty offended. There's plenty of other crap in the world that I think would start a war of that magnitude, and how to write about it.
Exlosivefootball chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
What the. Seiriously you must really hate america. The people in washington yes they are greedy, but we have never threatened to bomb other coutries or actually have bombed other countrys without a good reason. The cold war Russia threatened to fire so we did too. Japan they dropped the bombs, because in just taking the little islands of japan and that's like 20 percent. 3,000 americans died and 210,000 japanese died. Really in real life the the North kareans would have fired. One other thing america gives more aid to other countries then any other countrie in the entire world. like 40 percent of the african people hve gotten some form of american help.
James chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
awesome ideas man
nikki chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
it's actually pretty nice! but please make more finnxfionna stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
It would be really cool if she turned out to be his mom.
Jayce Signmorou chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Although the time line is off, this story was really good and your explanation for what caused the Mushroom Wars made a lot of sense to me. And YES! Susan is totally Finn's mom! For one she is the only other human besides him and she looks like him. Good job.
sydthekidhollis chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love the story of Finn! Really awesome dude. :)
SNAFU Time chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Okay, I thought this story was actually pretty good. Good job!
Ransomrigged chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hm, that was really interesting! You clearly did your research, nice job, im proud.

Cool with Susan Strong, and HECK YEAH shes human!

This story reminded me of City of Ember, the book series. They faught over oil, money, land, stuff like that...

A lot of this stuff is true, but i dont think it was proven Susan ever actually LIVED in beautopia before the episode.

Also, the mushroom war started and ended at least 1000 Years ago, so Finn wouldnt be alive at that time... the time line you got here is off.

Great job!