Reviews for Christmas Spirit
Foxhunt chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
I love this AU! What an interesting story, CC should take note. Maybe season 9 could be all a dream.
WhyXandNotU chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Wow! That was a totally crazy ride! Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Aww love the ending :)
B-lovely1013 chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
What a great way to end this fanfic! I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to check out more or your work!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Loving this fic! Thanks for posting. :)
Linxu chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
amazing story :)
so kiss me goodbye chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I promise myself one day I will have enough time to read this story properly. I enjoy the Sleepy Little Town series and I like Joey and William, so I'm confident I'll enjoy this too.

The Scully in the first chapter of Christmas Spirit is in such a different headspace to Scully in the Sleepy series - yet both sound convincing.

I've read up to this point and the plot has remained intriguing. I can't help but wonder if a theme isn't something along the lines of the Mulder that Scully loves was a product of the events after his sister's abduction. The Mulder in this story line has been shaped by other events ... the possibilities for an awesome examination of their relationship is born!

Also I love the conceit - a simple book of spells. What did the spell really achieve?

Seasons greetings to you :)
Catherine Pugh chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
This is an awesome story! Great, engaging writing. Do some more! I'm dying to know what happens!
Audrey C chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for the update. I certainly am curious as to how Scully is going to figure out what to do to keep Fox and Samantha safe so that she can go back to her own time. Enjoying this very much!
B-lovely1013 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
This is a great piece of fanfic! I hope to read more of this one soon! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Just caught up with this one- loving it!

Thanks for writing...
Ash
boo boo kitty foo chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
More please :) i'm very intigued x
iwant2believe666 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
Really really enjoying this story please continue asap! :) :)
Audrey C chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
So thirlled to see an update. Very in character for Fox to be level headed about the whole situation even at such a young age. I really can't wait to see how things turn out. How is Scully going to get back to her own time? And how is she changing things right now? Enjoying this so much.
Linxu chapter 17 . 12/3/2012