Reviews for And So The Angels Cry (Discontinued)
No no no no NO! why ya stop?! THIS STORY IT AMAZING! please Please PLEASE continue! Jesus i read this whole thing in one day, it was so captivating! Hell your story it captivating! Just so confused as to why you discontinued this! XD I love it so much! PLEASE continue for the love of God I need another chapter and more and positive others do too! X3 pretty please?
Bella16 BulldawgDBZGal chapter 18 . 2/7
please update soon this is amazing
Anne chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing story. I'm so in love with it, thank you KimiruMai
Two Evil Carrots chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
So... does Goku exist at all here? Or was he killed alongside the rest of the humans? Or was he with the saiyans and killed by Frieza?
vidanime chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
Why did you stop this! Its amazing! I love all your Vegeta/Bulma works but this is too original to not be given a proper ending. Please do think about continuing this
Serena chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
You don't need to revise, it was perfect and the best fanfic on here! I only hope some day you'll continue with what happens after the tournament c:
nads chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Please update im seriously obsessed with this fic, its ome of my all time favourites !
fangurlsrule chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! Please please PLEASE update with next chapter soon! Oh and I have a sneaky suspicion who the mysterious guy in black shorts is.
fangurlsrule chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
I adore this story! Shiver is a amazing character to add.
fangurlsrule chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
I just wanted to say I love how chapter two turned out with each of their POV. This is a new and interesting concept for vegeta and bulma docs compared to all the others I have read and I LOVE IT!
guest87 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Ok so I have only read the first chapter but so far I am loving this story!
jackson chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Pls update, i waited almost 6months for your next stories. Thank u so much for this, so greatttt
Spellweaver10 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Is this the end or you are going to update? Come on, I hate unfinished stories!
Love it so was a bit OOC in my opinion but the story was so good that it didn't matter. It was actually a nice change. You are a really talented writer. One of the best in this site if I may say so.
Spellweaver10 chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
It didn't suck. I realy liked this chapter. The action was great.
xoxo chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I really love your story (absolutely new scenario as compared to many stories BW I read), it's Bulma who is the one in charge of protect her love, it was so emotional when she sing the song to him