Reviews for Haven
radioactivcheez chapter 21 . 11/10/2017
OMG. I am so sad this story never got finished! Author, if you're still around, I want you to go know a few things: 1) I LOVE THIS STORY SO Much. I'm as addicted to it as Tori and Jade are to each other here. 2) I love the way you've developed Tori and Jade's characters in this AU. They're different, but the same, and a good mix of interchanged traits. Definitely not a typical Jori fic. It has an extra dimension to it. And 3) pretty please update or let me know via DM what your plans are/were for this story. I would love to know what happens and what direction you wanted to take it.

All in all, thank you for this amazing story!
FukYerBroccoli chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
But what about smurf watching?
FukYerBroccoli chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
THIS IS LIKE RIVERDALE AND MISS GRUNDI AND ARCHIE BUT HERE IT IS JADE AND TORI! IM SCREAMING AGGGGHHHHHH
Guest chapter 21 . 1/15/2017
Dear person who wrote this!
Happy New Year! Please please continue this story! Greatly appreciated!
LoneWolf1432 chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Dude. Dude. Duuuddeee. I know it has been three years, but fucking update dude.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
Hope all is well. I'm going to follow this story in the hopes that one day you might add to it.
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Finish?
Myfanfictionfix chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
I doubt you'll see this. It's been so long since you last updated. You probably don't have any interest in writing this story anymore... But god damn it is incredible. It has been all I can read for the past few days. It has captured and moved me so much. If you read this... Please please please dear god I'm begging you, write more. Keep the story going please. It is so freaking good. It is amazing.
ScottyBgood chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
Okay, I've read the whole thing now, and wanna know what happens next? How does Tori get Jade back? Doe her bastard of a father decide to sponsor Jade as a way of continuing his legacy? Does Trina have an arc where she helps out? Does someone kick Carls teeth down his throat? I wanna know.

Hope things are going well for you, since as far as i can tell you haven't published anything in quite a while. Hope life is treating you fairly, and I'll be here, waiting.
Takowme21 chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Yo. What's next? Work on this story again
BiBenji chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
I can't believe you wrote over 100k words and yet left it unfinished for over 2 yrs. At a big moment too! Ugh not cool! Finish this story! Do it do it do it!
Just do it! Please!
Poison angel chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
This is actually amazing. I love it! One question(or 572) : Does Trina know about Carl? Does Trina love Tori(like Michael did)? Why is David such a prick? Where does Toris mum come into all of this? Okay I'm done This is probably my favourite fanfic!
PenpalNDW chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
Love every second of this, I didn't even realize it was incomplete! Please complete it soon..unless you've passed into the fade then hope you're chilling in the afterlife. :D
Mel chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
Hey I just finished to read your story, that is really good and refreshing, I was like I need more but then saw that wasn't done and has been like 2 years and something since you last update idk if you still write fics and stuff but I wonder if you can keep this one.
Sorry if this is misspelled english is not my first language.
Cassie-d chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
I was a junior in high school when I stared this story nd nw am a junior in college... Such a long time... Well gr8 story tho.. Plz do go on