Reviews for The Judgement of Harry
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 9/22
This is great! Well done! But does Harry go on to defeat Voldemort by shooting him in the heel with an arrow?
nlspeednl chapter 1 . 9/10
Normally I'd merely favourite this and move on, but I'd like to tell you that this story is quite brilliant. Especially the ending! That's a very nice message you have there, a nice turn-around, and really, the whole short story is quite brilliant. :)
Ormolu chapter 1 . 8/28
I see what you did their. And liked it. Well done!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 5/26
Lol, that is exactly what Luna would do.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Well ain't that key-yute.
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Nice. Reminds me of some Tolkien parodies, besides the obvious Paris and Helen thing. I also was amused by your "Universal Spider" reference.
geetac chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I loved it
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014

And that is why Luna wins forever. Unlike other magical being, Luna sees the world as it is.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aw man, how do you do it? I wish more writers had your style.
This goes to my Haruna community

dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very cute!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
As much as I enjoyed the classic Greek stories, and I do recognize the story of the Judgement of Paris, I just can't see Hermione having the self-confidence about her looks to participate in this kind of contest. She's confident about her knowledge and intellect, but not her body.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love the 'Helen of Troy' thing. Good thing Harry isn't as selfish as Paris.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is simply beautiful, in a hilarious kind of way. I mean, I think I'm gonna be grinning all day after reading this. Bravo!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Only Luna can be this epic!