Reviews for The Judgement of Harry
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice. Reminds me of some Tolkien parodies, besides the obvious Paris and Helen thing. I also was amused by your "Universal Spider" reference.
geetac chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved it
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Lol

And that is why Luna wins forever. Unlike other magical being, Luna sees the world as it is.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aw man, how do you do it? I wish more writers had your style.
This goes to my Haruna community

:))
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very cute!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
As much as I enjoyed the classic Greek stories, and I do recognize the story of the Judgement of Paris, I just can't see Hermione having the self-confidence about her looks to participate in this kind of contest. She's confident about her knowledge and intellect, but not her body.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love the 'Helen of Troy' thing. Good thing Harry isn't as selfish as Paris.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is simply beautiful, in a hilarious kind of way. I mean, I think I'm gonna be grinning all day after reading this. Bravo!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Only Luna can be this epic!
persevera chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The language reminded me of a Grimm's fairy tale-a little Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, with great descriptions.
I love the radish for apple solution and her guilelessness in not realizing what an uprising could follow. Intrigued to read more
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Very funny.
jaqjaq123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
hahahahahahahahaha
i love the battle of troy setup, but I agree with harry's choice 100%, and the reasons behind it as well
passion and all knowledge are all very nice, but friendship is a lifeforce, something that none of us can live without
Chargone chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
weirdness.
works.
whimsy.
*wanders*
Wizco chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I recognize the fable (that's the word I think), but I'm not really a fan of this short.

May be nice as a writing exercise, not much else.

Cheers,

Wizco
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Okay, this was just amazing. I loved the quirky way you told the story, and once again, LUNA IS AMAZING!