Reviews for Echo
issy chapter 1 . 10/2
...this is so cute yet sho shad...
Marisuka-san chapter 1 . 1/10
Dark chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
must go cry then take a loooooooooong shower o/o. Well almost as long as that tounge ;)
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Despite the *ahem* destractible content, the vocabulary and descriptions stand out to me. It's very well written in my opinion. I like that you bring out an underlaying element of dramatic romance besides just carnal desire too. Thanks for the fanfic. :)
LyriaBlackFrost chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So sad! The ending broke my heart... But it was beautiful!
I know it's an "old" fic, but I needed to say how much I loved it. *-*
StormyXNightmare chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I want to cry and fangirl at the same time D,:
CatMuto chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
We need more Ghiri Link Love Love anyway

Prince Matthew chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ow my kokoro /3
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm usually against any sort of Ghiralink lovey doveyness because, the way I see it, any Ghiralink relationship - while it may be sexual - would be loveless, because I don't see Ghira as able to love anyone. And I can't see Link fully embracing a raging villain like him. I think it automatically makes both characters OOC.
BUT, despite all that, I was able to suspend my disbelief because I enjoyed this so much. It was hot, and very well written. Two thumbs up from me.
HollowPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
MrMyshka chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
...I'll never get used to this masochism I have where I'll obsessively search out angsty oneshots, only to half-regret it afterwards. In any case, that was delightfully crushing. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Sad! But awesome, loved it :)
crystal chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
beautifully stunning
Mau chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Can I marry your story? So beautiful!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 2/5/2012