Reviews for To The Man She Loves
Missperegrine chapter 6 . 2/3
Hurry and update it is soo good
Stargirl11 chapter 6 . 1/16
Love love LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Fanfictionranger chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
This is beautiful and gah I wanna beat that Robert as much as Eugene! .
Amazing job keep it up :)
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Looking forward to another chapter
Michaela Martin chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
I tore through this like a crazy person hungry for more. Love the dynamics you've built. Adding this one to my list.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Really hope you finish this, am really enjoying it.
Somebody reading chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Oh, please, do go on writing...

You say you know where you're going with this story, and I have no idea! So, please, continue!

But I have to admit that I'm afraid it turns out a tragedy or a big drama... I'd like Eugene to get back his clever ways and find out a way to unmask Robert... (Since it looks like she won't run away with him...)

Well, that being said, I ask you again: Now you're back, don't leave us again!

A lot of "anybodies" are still here reading your stuff!
(...but we're just kind of lazy to leave a proper review...)

Kisses!
silviatangled chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Hey! You came back! I'm so happy!
Mira Nova 23 chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
I finished this almost 2 hours ago, and my heart still hurts... I read Chapter 5 the day you updated, so I knew he'd already-... But it wasn't this permanent before, and now for them both to actually deal with it? siiigh... I... I can't handle this pain...
...ilu ;u;

And again, a most humble thank you for returning to this story. However you feel you want to go about it, short or long- It's yours. The short updates are just fine!

P.S. - Do you have a tumblr?
faithambr chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
great chapter! keep it up!
Annie chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
I read this! I love this one! Please continue (and could you kill off Robert soon? not a fan of that douchebag)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
I still read it! I like the story. :) You should keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
love it so far! Please continue! Faithambr :)
Mira Nova 23 chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
OMG I am so glad you updated! Nice to hear you got to go on the cruise. And yes, completely honestly this is one of my top top top faves and I am deeesperate to see how this goes! Even with just a short feely chapter like this, I'm so happy to see you getting back into it! Thank you so much n.n
Mira Nova 23 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Omg I can't believe I hadn't come across this yet. Your writing is so smooth and natural. I am actually loving the forbidden romance angle and teasing with how they shouldn't, but totally should. Argh I just love it! You said you had more to this plot and I am now dying to see what happens. I'm as pained as Eugene watching her be dragged away not knowing-!
Please, please, follow the rest of those old plot bunnies! 3