Reviews for To The Man She Loves
nutmegg91 chapter 4 . 3/8
I love this story! There are too many fluff stories for Tangled, this is refreshing. PLEASE UPDATE
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 4 . 1/5
A much different plot than what I've read for this pairing. A little OOC, but they need to be for this story line. It's definitely being added to the favorite list and I'll be waiting to see how this story develops! Keep up the good work :)
Ooma Nin chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
This is not cool. I shouldn't cry so much over my Disney otp.
lykosmoon chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Never doubt your writing. Be proud of what you've written - it's your own personal work. If you're confident in what you write, then it WILL be great writing. Chin up, and keep going. Plus this story has potential :] SO MUCH ANGST
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
DEFINITLEY not too dark. Keep it coming- I love it.
pancakevampire chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
WOW. JUST WOW. Amazing!
Okami Moony chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love this story! I hope it has a happy endind T-T Keep writing, this is great :)
silviatangled chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
OMG You're breaking me you know that? Please kill Robertand make they live Happily ever after! I love the story I just hope we get a happy ending! :)
RaniGos chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
It is a dark story but well written. I am just hoping for a happy ending...they seem like they deserve it. :(
beblobs chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Love the chapter. Hope you can update soon. :)
holyhairbrush chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I live for these updates *_* don't doubt your writing you're doing awesome, but feel free to take your time getting back on the horse, I know it can be difficult to regain your footing. Love the update! :D
silviatangled chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Thanks you update! you are such a good writer don't doubt about that! I love the story and I hope you continue writing this story and many others! good job!
Kopai chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I read 'Robert' and thereafter Rapunzel had Lena Headey's face.
RaniGos chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Oh my God, thank you for updating this. You are a fabulous writer and this story is So heartbreaking. I have a bad feeling about this little encounter though. :(
RaniGos chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I went back and read this again after you updated and I cried like I did the first time. Beautifully written in heart wrenching emotion.