Reviews for To The Man She Loves
Fanfictionranger chapter 6 . 8/1
This is beautiful and gah I wanna beat that Robert as much as Eugene! .
Amazing job keep it up :)
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 6 . 3/28
Looking forward to another chapter
Michaela Martin chapter 6 . 3/5
I tore through this like a crazy person hungry for more. Love the dynamics you've built. Adding this one to my list.
Really hope you finish this, am really enjoying it.
Somebody reading chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh, please, do go on writing...

You say you know where you're going with this story, and I have no idea! So, please, continue!

But I have to admit that I'm afraid it turns out a tragedy or a big drama... I'd like Eugene to get back his clever ways and find out a way to unmask Robert... (Since it looks like she won't run away with him...)

Well, that being said, I ask you again: Now you're back, don't leave us again!

A lot of "anybodies" are still here reading your stuff!
(...but we're just kind of lazy to leave a proper review...)

Kisses!
silviatangled chapter 6 . 2/19
Hey! You came back! I'm so happy!
Mira Nova 23 chapter 6 . 2/16
I finished this almost 2 hours ago, and my heart still hurts... I read Chapter 5 the day you updated, so I knew he'd already-... But it wasn't this permanent before, and now for them both to actually deal with it? siiigh... I... I can't handle this pain...
...ilu ;u;

And again, a most humble thank you for returning to this story. However you feel you want to go about it, short or long- It's yours. The short updates are just fine!

P.S. - Do you have a tumblr?
faithambr chapter 6 . 2/16
great chapter! keep it up!
Annie chapter 5 . 2/15
I read this! I love this one! Please continue (and could you kill off Robert soon? not a fan of that douchebag)
I still read it! I like the story. :) You should keep writing.
love it so far! Please continue! Faithambr :)
Mira Nova 23 chapter 5 . 2/11
OMG I am so glad you updated! Nice to hear you got to go on the cruise. And yes, completely honestly this is one of my top top top faves and I am deeesperate to see how this goes! Even with just a short feely chapter like this, I'm so happy to see you getting back into it! Thank you so much n.n
Mira Nova 23 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Omg I can't believe I hadn't come across this yet. Your writing is so smooth and natural. I am actually loving the forbidden romance angle and teasing with how they shouldn't, but totally should. Argh I just love it! You said you had more to this plot and I am now dying to see what happens. I'm as pained as Eugene watching her be dragged away not knowing-!
Please, please, follow the rest of those old plot bunnies! 3
meow anonymous chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I like the twist to the story and the darkness of it. It brought some dim reality into the movie, making it less of a fairy tale. There are just a few mistakes in terms of spelling and grammar. 2 in particular come to mind: waist not waste (I thought of Rapunzel straddling feces just then ahhaha), and composure not composer (I imagined Eugene desperately clinging to Beethoven or Bach hahahaha). But other than those small technicalities, I like it very much!
nutmegg91 chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
I love this story! There are too many fluff stories for Tangled, this is refreshing. PLEASE UPDATE
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »