Reviews for Rift
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
mericat chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Well written and very sad. But I am so happy the Doctor and Jenny have a life together.
Fluffy-socks13 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
This makes me so sad. I am literally crying. Please fix it in your next installment. Love it all, every moment, I'm dying for more.
scgirl-317 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I hope you realise you just lined yourself up in front of a firing squad for ending it like that.

Despite that, I've still enjoyed these stories! Love that you added Jenny in to complicate matters. ;) I hope it doesn't take another two months to wait for the next installment. (I say that out of fear for your well being. Ending a story like that can be hazardous to one's health. XD)
A.Miller9 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
WHAT? But...but...but...WHY?
A.Miller9 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Sometimes I hate you but this is amazing. I am glad Jenny finally looks a little bit like Rose. Now maybe Rose will actually except that she is her daughter and stop being so stubborn about it.
mericat chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Sorry to leave this story, but I like how the ending is shaping up.
mericat chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Poor 10-2 and Rose. What a lot to endure. So many ways to be tortured. Is Jenny able to teleport? Is she the one on the ship? Hmmmm. Looks like Tony has a while to wait. Good writing, I like this story a lot.
ArikLikesWolves chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
poor Rose trying to stay strong i can't wait for the next chapter !
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
now he is onto something with remembering what Jenny was telling him and the possible clues to locate Rose.
mericat chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Love the adventurous stuff and always love 10 -2 and Rose. Can't wait to see what happens next. Of course the Doctor will be furious, glad that they got Jenny out of there.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Rose so brave and stubborn and agree that she should fight until she can't because the alternative is not something she wants to live...The Doctor needs to talk to Jenny and find out why she has been asking those questions and was worried before there was a reason to. Good luck with your teeth - hope for good strong pain killers!
mericat chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
I KNOW Jenny knows what's happening. wonder why the Doctor doezn't ask her. Poor brave Rose. The Doctor needs to come NOW
RosesInJamJars chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Loved it!

Hope you get better soon, I've got to have teeth out soon as well.

Really really good writing!

Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
OK, Rose surely did not just leave for no reason and not with Jenny scared of something alien.