Reviews for Bad Company
Looh chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Words can't explain how much I love this fanfic. You are such a good writer!

I loved the chapter, btw ;)
Emmar chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
GO CHAD! WOO!

Chad-1 Alcohol-0

I love how cute this chapter was! But i hate 'Coby' (;

I cannot wait for more!

-Emmar.x
IWrite34 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Oh my GODDDDD jesus christ, this is such a good story with AH MAZE ING writing! GAHHH I LUHHH U!
KellyTheLovatic chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Yay! He didn't drink! And he called Sonny beautiful! I expect Channy in a few chapters...please(:

Update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Stupid Cory. Get him outta here!

Let Chad figure out! Gah!

Oh. Great chapter!
li'miss sunshine chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
GOOD CHAD. DON'T DRINK. GOOD.

And aww, Chad is falling for Sonny! AWWWW.

Sorry, exams are leaving me like all over the place but yeah XD.

Post soon! I'm with Chad. I don't like Cory.
Stuffy185 chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Please update faster... I adore this!
PEDOBEAR chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
love it love it love it love it love it love it LOVE IT
KellyTheLovatic chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
This was a really sad chapter. I hope Sonny tells Chad the truth about her wrists.

When that happens, I would have it go like this:

[Sonny just told Chad] Sonny looked down, afraid of the actor's reaction. A single tear slipped down her cheek.

"Sonny," Chad murmured quietly, just loud enough for her to hear. "Sonny, look at me." When she refused, Chad lightly put his finger under her chin, forcing her head up. "Thank you for trusting me. I will protect you. I'm not going to hurt you." He gently kissed her, sealing the promise. "I need you to do something for me. There's something at the bottom of my bag. You'll know what it is when you see it. Bring it here."

Sonny nodded, walking into Chad's temporary room. She came back with a bottle in her hand and anger in her sad eyes. "How...how could you, Chad? You promised me you would quit."

"Check the seal. It's not broken, and neither is my promise. I want to get rid of the bottle. You're more important to me than liquor, Sonshine."

Sonny drew a toothless smile. She held out her hand. "Come on. We're getting rid of this."
InternationaLove chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. You're a great writer! Although I was disappointed that Chad took the alcohol, It's what a real alcoholic would of done and I'm glad you made him do that. It makes the story much more realistic, and not moving on too fast :)

I liked that Chad didn't forget about her bruise, and I particularly liked the part where she got afraid and Chad felt confused about that.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Peaceluvar chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
It is very emotional and has a lot of drama but it's still sweet!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Chad please don't!

Please don't let him drink! :O

Poor Sonny and Her scars! :((

Great stuff! Can't wait for the next chappyyyy(:
li'miss sunshine chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
CHAD NO.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

THEY ARE TRUSTING YOU. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GET OVER AN ADDICTION.

NOT AT ALL.

And Sonny, you better check his bag.

POST SOON. I also hope Chad figures out what is happening.
Emmar chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
AWH! So cute!

I feel sorry for Chad ): It wasn't his fault his friend got drunk, he even told him to stop the car, although i do understand why he thinks that it's his fault...

I'm interested to see how his AA meeting's go and how his relationship with Sonny goes too!

I cannot wait for more, so update ASAP!

-Emmar.x
xXUnBreakableSoulXx chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Awww :3! I lub it! I hope Channy starts now ;). Ugh, who needs Cory anyway, he was just holding Channy fate back ;D, lol. I almost cried at the chads emotionnal break down, so nice! Awww their growing on chad :33, yay! UPDATE! IN LOOOOVVVVEEEEE WITH THIS
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »