Reviews for You Better Watch Out
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Delightful story! And considering what happened to Martin Short in The Escape Clause, Blaise isn't about the muck up this job...
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was sweet, and a really lovely holiday fic. I like that Blaise is Santa because his relative Flamel was. Haha—Harry is definitely going to get coal for the rest of his life.
GorgoVoid chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Nicely done.
I think I never have or had or will read anything so simple yet so full of everything. The way Luna is Luna, the way it's so natural that Blaise is related to Flamel and inherited the 'Father Christmas' title it's simply beautiful.
Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That was one of the best one shots I have read.
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So cute! :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is my favorite fairing of the series. They just magically work for pun intended, given the fic. Just that I've always enjoyed their interactions. Thank you for this.
Vashti chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was really cute :)
pix chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
adorable. i've never read anything like it and this has cheered me up from a right depressing evening. thank you very very much :)
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Do I see a potential Mrs Claus in this story? Fun, light hearted fluff.
fukuyama chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is officially on my Top Ten list of the most ingenious ideas I ever read in fanfiction! I just now realised that it does indeed make sense for Father christmas to have a time turner - how cool is that? *sparkly eyes*
And the way he goes with everything she has - obviously they live in kind of the same 'universe' - is wonderful. I hope by going down on your fanfic list I'll get another Blaise/Luna story somewhere. This little thingg hear just really awakened my appetite. (And also, now I wan snow instead of 38 degrees Celsius. -.-)
vyrastra chapter 1 . 6/21/2012

Where did you even come up with the idea?

I'm "researching" this pairing-am writing a fluffy little dramione based on interactions around a series of other-character weddings, and would like to do Blaise/Luna for one of these, after getting started on this ship via a brilliant fic that cast them as Oberon and Titania in a school play (it's really good, sounds crackety but quite amazing). Anyway, I love the idea of these two but have no clue how it would work. So this fic of yours is just... so out of left field? and so awesomely so? and just so awesome generally?

Anyway, great stuff. Perfect characterizations, pacing, dialogue, etc. You know what I mean. In any case, many thanks. Hope your write more for this, and more in this manner.

PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Lovely :) I really enjoyed it. They're adorable :)
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
AMAZING! Im in live with your stories and plot!
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awww that was to cute, great job
greatEXpectationz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
awwww this is cutee, continue