Reviews for The Season Bright
Marlicat chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh my god. XP

This is brilliant. In fact, it might actually be impossible for me to describe how much I loved this! I nearly cracked a rib laughing about the burnt toast, and earlier on about the giant squid. Absolutely brilliant. The characters were on-the-spot too, you know, I never felt like I was reading FAN fiction. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it.

And also, Merry Christmas! :D
Saltwater Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Lovely. I wish this could go on for about another ten installments. Your attention to details is stunning. I'm desperate for more good Christmas stories like these - any recommendations? Happy Christmas!
aeternium chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was, quite frankly, fantastic. It took me since yesterday afternoon to get through this, as I kept being interrupted by Chrismukkah festivus, but any spare moment I had, I ran back to my computer to keep going. What a gem. The characterization, despite the change in timeline, was completely spot-on. And I loved the little moments, too, like the sudden realization I had that Fred Weasley, yes, COULD be celebrating Christmas with his family in 1999 because there had been no war. And I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but I enjoy that Victoire wasn't born yet. Keeps my T/V OTP intact. Remus is one of my favorite characters, and it irks me endlessly when people write a character's discovery of his condition as... well, precious. You managed to avoid that, which was great, because Tonks is so understanding but her sass is very much there at the same time. Bravo.
iambananas chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i loved it and i wish there was more!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww. I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. There can never be too much Remus/Tonks. It was so cool to see them in this slightly different scenario, yet their characters were still spot-on. Ther banter made me laugh out loud! And the last little bit... so priceless, all of it :) Thanks for just a great festive story!

- Kitty
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh My Gosh!*LOL* This was brilliant! *grin*

GREAT!FIC~!XD
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
very good :) you should write more
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love it! PLEASE write more?
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is just wonderful! I always love your Remus/Tonks, and it was such a treat to read this. Your Remus makes me weak in the knees, too - he's a perfect combination of warm and witty and lonely and walled in. I just about melted when Tonks felt him touch her cheek and kiss her fingers as the pain potion kicked in...

The interactions with the other characters are wonderful, too. I love that Charlie doesn't see Tonks "as a girl" at all, but everyone else reads the situation in completely the wrong way! And Molly is sweet here, something of a meddling busybody but with a very generous heart. And I loved Mad-Eye's burnt toast perfume. ;)

The bit about Snuffles at the end made me grin and grin, as well. There was enough about Sirius dropped into the story here and there that I wondered just how you were going to resolve that thread - it never occurred to me that he'd simply be living as Remus's dog, but of course, that's perfect.

And then there's the giant squid! That's *totally* the end that Bellatrix and Dolohov should have come to!

This has really made my day. :D
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is frankly, rather adorable. Love it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3