Reviews for The Season Bright
iambananas chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i loved it and i wish there was more!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww. I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. There can never be too much Remus/Tonks. It was so cool to see them in this slightly different scenario, yet their characters were still spot-on. Ther banter made me laugh out loud! And the last little bit... so priceless, all of it :) Thanks for just a great festive story!

- Kitty
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh My Gosh!*LOL* This was brilliant! *grin*

GREAT!FIC~!XD
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
very good :) you should write more
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love it! PLEASE write more?
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is just wonderful! I always love your Remus/Tonks, and it was such a treat to read this. Your Remus makes me weak in the knees, too - he's a perfect combination of warm and witty and lonely and walled in. I just about melted when Tonks felt him touch her cheek and kiss her fingers as the pain potion kicked in...

The interactions with the other characters are wonderful, too. I love that Charlie doesn't see Tonks "as a girl" at all, but everyone else reads the situation in completely the wrong way! And Molly is sweet here, something of a meddling busybody but with a very generous heart. And I loved Mad-Eye's burnt toast perfume. ;)

The bit about Snuffles at the end made me grin and grin, as well. There was enough about Sirius dropped into the story here and there that I wondered just how you were going to resolve that thread - it never occurred to me that he'd simply be living as Remus's dog, but of course, that's perfect.

And then there's the giant squid! That's *totally* the end that Bellatrix and Dolohov should have come to!

This has really made my day. :D
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is frankly, rather adorable. Love it.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3