Reviews for Hedgehog
GMB13carat chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Ha ha! This may be the most South-Parkiest bit of South Park fanfic I've come across. I'm surprised you don't have more nuggets 'o' sunshine.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great story
The QAS chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Epic as always (but poor animals!)
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
OK, OK, that was too funny for words, especially the end.
TheBlackEwe chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
HAHA! Jimbo and Ned; "Mm-protect the town." "Mm-we're heroes." LOL!

And poor Cartman; "...The FUCK?"

I saw your stories on deviantART, but there seems to be more of them here, so I've added you to my alerts. :3 My username is the same here as on dA.
LethalTempest chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I was wondering how you were going to finish this one off! Of course, you chose the only logical path...

Kyle: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.

Charlie:And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats…

She pauses and looks at Kyle. Kyle doesn't say anything. She clears her throat loudly.

Kyle: Oh… uh, skip a bit, Brother.

Charlie: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

All: Amen.

Charlie: Okay, Stan. Now remember: say five instead of three.

Stan: Why do I-?

Charlie: Just do it, Stan.

Stan rolls his eyes and removes the cross/pin from the grenade. Binky stares at the three of them without blinking.

Stan: One, two, five!

Kyle: Three, sir.

Stan: Three!

Stan chucks the hand grenade at Binky. It explodes. Bits of Kenny's body splatter all over the yard, but Binky is no more.

MONTY PYTHON FOREVER! Thank you!
cosmopolitankitten chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This ALREADY HAPPENED. In the halloween episode with the fish. Stan was scared of it; it killed things somehow. The cultist thing isn't too original either. Facepalm.
nthing498 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
HAHAHA. Great ending! Really great ending. :DDD I almost laughed. HAHAHA. How did you ever think up these ideas? I'm impressed. :)

And Charlie - ha, see? They told you it was evil! :V

And Tweek always has muscle spasms. It's amusing to see you use that. ...XD

God, those townspeople are stupid. BTW, I always feel bad for Mexicans whenever I watch South Park. ;A;
nthing498 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I'm annoyed at Charlie now. WHAT. JUST WHAT. I mean dude if Tweek thought he might have rabies, LET HIM GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL. What on Earth? Just lie and say he got it from wild dog or something, why does he have to say it's the hedgehog? That really pisses me off!

And I don't like that the hedgehog killed all those animals. ''

Cartman sure as hell didn't do it this time. D:
nthing498 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is your new story? I'm busy writing my own crap, and I opened my email inbox and saw this promising new title. SO INTERESTING. I want to see what happens next. :D Binky sounds really creepy. The hedgehog, I mean, not the name. Ha. I don't like it. I mean, when I read that bit about the eyes glowing.../shudders

Also, Cartman is an arse. As usual. Poor Butters.

So...I look forward to the next update:D

-ML
loadsamoney chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is awesome! Continue soon!