Reviews for Gathering Clouds
EternalFire214 chapter 16 . 6/13
This is really good so far! I feel like Merlin lying to Arthur, even when Arthur promised Merlin he could trust him, is exactly what Merlin would do. I've been spending all morning reading this- it's very well-written and I'm enjoying it very much. I like Eric as a character, but I hate him for stabbing Merlin. No one can do that to Merlin and get away with it!
MissingInspiration chapter 18 . 1/2
Dude! Your poems are awesome! I am in love with your series but the feels, the feels! You my friend are an extremely talented author. ;)
Dragonscorch chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Crap! It's the AOUS's!

I don't usually comment, but I had to make that joke.

Anyway, great story, I enjoyed the first one in this series as well. :)
satomika chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Hau

It feels like a sad ending even though no one died here

And Gwaine! T_T

I also feel bad that he didn't have a lot of scenes here...
peacelight24 chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
So now I've finished Gathering Clouds. Yay!

I felt like your writing was much improved in this installment rather than Hidden Knowledge. And what an interesting way to spin the story! So close and yet so far! And I loved making Arthur confront his feelings for Merlin, and how that tied in with the whole "You don't know what you believe" part of the first story. Really, I thought this one was excellent.

So yeah. Now you're on my favorites list. And I'm looking for sequels.
Yazzi chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
That was beautiful and a bit painful. I worry a bit that I'm not going to like the ending of all this, but I can't stop myself from reading it (nor do I really want to). And I think your poems are fantastic. They fit in the way a quote just can't.
ciara chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Do you want the truth...IT WAS AMAZING I SOBBED WHEN IREAD ABOUT THE GIRL THEY WERE HAPPY TEARS THOUGH
Hannah chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Wait a minuteā€¦ THAT was the CALM part?!
Hannah chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
And the Strength, Magic, Courage trio is complete. Bom bom boooooommmm.
AngelTears1326 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I like how even though they could have been great friends you changed their relationship back because no matter how much Merlin may want to be appreciated he wouldn't want Arthur to suddenly become this new person. It was such a good Fic! Thank you so much.
karmadella1234 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
hope to read more
Dancing Eyes chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
OH MY DEAR GOODNESS I usually wait until the end of a story, or at least catching up to present day and then saying something...but having ARTHUR hear about EMRYS? The way you did it was beautiful, I literally spazzed out when I read that, flailing limbs and everything! OH MY SWEET GOODNESS it was so perfect and good and I just had to tell you how much I LOVED THIS MOMENT!
Katerina Riley chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I liked this one a lot better then the other one. Don't aside me why.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Eric again? Maybe. Maybe not. I hope so. He's a jerk, but he's a psychotic jerk and that makes him interesting oddly enough.

You portrayed the last chapter perfectly. In the show, whenever Arthur was ready to accept magic fully and completely, something would always happen. Whether it be to Merlin or to Arthur, something would cause another rift between the two friends. I hated it -.-

Obviously Arthur's going to die in his universe (just like in the TV show) but maybe that won't be the end? I think it'll be amazing to read a modern fic that you've written for this universe. Or maybe Arthur does die, but Merlin saves him with his magic or something. IDK what you have planned, but I look forward to reading it :)
Weaving Bard chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
I don't want merlin to suffer! WAHHHHHH
Weaving Bard chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
YAY for Gwaine! Thank you. Very nice addition.

I'm worried about Merlin...