Reviews for What if Bella fell for Jasper?
Karlie chapter 33 . 7/7
Please update. It's really good! You're doing a great job. I also like how Jasper isn't an ass like Edward and doesn't leave Bella.
AidenKelly chapter 8 . 6/27
Good chapter. I almost started crying from what he said and I e wasn't even telling at me!
hellbentdeathangel.117 chapter 33 . 6/26
Please continue this~! It is so good! I love ur writing style :)
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 33 . 5/19
Please update
Lu chapter 33 . 5/12
Please continue this story , I just found it whilst in hospital and would love to see what happens at the end. You are a very good writer seems like you are hearing someone say the words they flow so well from the page. Hope to read the end soon xx
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 33 . 4/23
I really hope u update this story...soon
I really love it and can't wait to read what happens next
I hope u can write more soon
Belle
Jocelyn chapter 17 . 4/14
The chapter was moving don't apologize for it being short it is amazing and full of emotion
Jocelyn Prosser chapter 15 . 4/14
Wow that shocked me the author is amazing and explains the emotions so well I could feel my heart beat speed up good job I hope you will make more stories like this with so much emotion
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome and interesting start
Loving this story, i read a good bit of this awhile ago and lost it. Recently found it again and was able to catch up :) please continue with it :D
haley chapter 33 . 2/23
Loved please continue the story my totally favourite so far.
thingshavechanged chapter 33 . 2/24
Very good story. Few cliches here and there but also a lot of plot lines I've never read before. Would definitely read if you continued writing
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 2/5
I like the way you portrayed Char & Peter. I have to admit..I had to go do a little research right quick because I SWORE Peter had the 'knowing' ability in the books. Apparently not. Lol. I wonder who came up with that first that started the trend in fanfics. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 2/5
Okay...she's FLATTERED, that a guy she barely knew, broke into her house WHILE she was sleeping and held her without her knowledge? What the hell? It was creepy as f*ck in the book, and even though it's Jasper in this story, it's still CREEPY AS F*CK. That's when someone would call the cops in real life...not be flattered. Jeez...the girl has NO self preservation skills WHATSOEVER. I'm glad her and Jasper are together, but that is NOT the proper reaction to that situation. /

I do like your twist that it's Eddie making her run instead of James. Always felt that would be more realistic in the books seeing as she's his singer. I find it VERY hard to believe that Eddie would be special enough to NOT attack her when all other Vamps killed theirs.
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 2/5
If he's just now reacting to her blood? Shouldn't that have happened sooner? He's been around her before hasn't he?