Reviews for Timings lost
GT -
I'm glad you updated!
keep up the good work, I like the depth of this story!
froonium chapter 84 . 11/18/2015
THIS story is awesome. I love it. I like most about the thought you put into the interaction between the victim and her behaviour in the present. Very good work of yours. Please, continue and finish this story, it's worth it. I very hope you will.

Sorry for my terrible english, it's not my first language.
Lisa164 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
That's what I hate on stories that aren't complete. In the middle of the story the writer is done with it. It's unfinished. Whether it ever goes on, nobody knows, and leaves you standing in the rain.

All writer loves reviews, but reader loves stories with an end.

Sorry with my english.
Doc Yewll chapter 84 . 7/4/2015
Tens a intenção de terminar?
Boa historia.
ramblingrose47 chapter 84 . 11/7/2014
I love this story so much! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 84 . 6/27/2014
Fin it plseee
Guest chapter 84 . 4/3/2014
Best story about j/c that I have read so far ...thanks
pumpkin314159 chapter 84 . 8/17/2013
Wow your writing has majorly improved by the end. Your grammar is much better, and I like how the story is not controlled by dialogue like it was at the beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next.
pumpkin314159 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm really liking the story so far, but all the grammar mistakes (missing capitalization and incorrect or missing punctuation in the dialogue) makes it hard to read.
Guest chapter 84 . 8/14/2013
please continue this!?
D:
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
most off the time i read this, I was nearly crying cos it was so cute! 3
Thank you for this story! 3
Guest chapter 84 . 4/10/2013
Sometimes peeling away the layers is the only thing that helps someone begin to heal...I hope that Kathryn continues to move forward. She has been through much, as has B'Elanna.

Hope to see how the party turns out ..
Laura O'Leary chapter 83 . 2/26/2013
I hope they seriously pound that creep. Don't usualy like angsty stories but this one is addictive.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Hm..somehow hard to believe that a starfleet admiral wouls act the way Jack does. Anyway, I hope she fights back
Guest chapter 83 . 1/13/2013