Reviews for Timings lost
Doc Yewll chapter 84 . 7/4
Tens a intenção de terminar?
Boa historia.
KittyKat.B chapter 84 . 11/7/2014
I love this story so much! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 84 . 6/27/2014
Fin it plseee
Guest chapter 84 . 4/3/2014
Best story about j/c that I have read so far ...thanks
pumpkin314159 chapter 84 . 8/17/2013
Wow your writing has majorly improved by the end. Your grammar is much better, and I like how the story is not controlled by dialogue like it was at the beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next.
pumpkin314159 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm really liking the story so far, but all the grammar mistakes (missing capitalization and incorrect or missing punctuation in the dialogue) makes it hard to read.
Guest chapter 84 . 8/14/2013
please continue this!?
D:
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
most off the time i read this, I was nearly crying cos it was so cute! 3
Thank you for this story! 3
Guest chapter 84 . 4/10/2013
Sometimes peeling away the layers is the only thing that helps someone begin to heal...I hope that Kathryn continues to move forward. She has been through much, as has B'Elanna.

Hope to see how the party turns out ..
Laura O'Leary chapter 83 . 2/26/2013
I hope they seriously pound that creep. Don't usualy like angsty stories but this one is addictive.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Hm..somehow hard to believe that a starfleet admiral wouls act the way Jack does. Anyway, I hope she fights back
Guest chapter 83 . 1/13/2013
Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 83 . 1/13/2013
That was a very long chapter! put I love long chapters the longer the better. I am glad that at least Kathryn is finally getting closer to Chakotay and she is going to go to her party. I would think that after everything, that would be hard. To bad that we have more of Jack to worry about and then there always is Kathryn's and Chakotay's relationship. Even though your chapter are now a lot longer, I really hope that it's not that long before you can update again.
pennyd chapter 82 . 12/27/2012
Wow, I've sat and read everything in one fell swoop - and I want more! It has been difficult to read in places, but that's ok because it is real. Thank you for an amazing story!
mishka chapter 82 . 12/21/2012
Yayyy! Thanks for updating!