Reviews for When it rains, it pours
fish337 chapter 1 . 5/8
loved this.
marissa navarro chapter 1 . 4/3
so cute i am glad jace and alec are a couple or should i say jalec oh and wrote the other two
AngelofShips chapter 1 . 4/3
you should do other one but this time have jace wayland tell alec lightwood how he feel because it just happened so fast at least have jace tell alec he loves him and falling in love with him and then wait for alec to conffess his love for jace to it would be so cute if he was in a room of flowers in it just for alec and jace kiss him
marissa navarro chapter 1 . 4/2
it is so cute i love it so much i just like jalec
Amy Herondale chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
that was really good. The writing style was similar to cassandras, and it definately left you wanting more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This fic has a lot going for it-some nice characterization and backstory for each character with smoking hot sex. Unfortunately, it also has one huge drawback so irritating that I found it almost impossible to get through this fic: the massive overuse of the "word" ravenette.

I say "word" because despite looking in multiple dictionaries I couldn't find any reference to this word except on . That word is so painfully twee it only wishes it could be pretentious. And you used it TWENTY-SEVEN TIMES. Even if you'd just stuck to describing him as the "dark-haired boy" that would be far too much.

I'm sorry for being bitchy, and frankly if the rest of your fic was badly written I probably wouldn't have cared, but it wasn't. It was great, which is why that damn word was so intensely irritating. Please for the love of God, quit using that word-try his name or "the other man" or even just "him/his/he." (also, one minor point: the word goosebumps is only capitalized if you're talking about the novels).
Clacefan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Disgusting hate Jalec stupid piece of shit search up infect my heart fan fiction
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
:D haha, nice... lol. i loved it! :D
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
any chance of those bathroom activities? ;P ahha
parabataimorelikeparagaytai chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Probably my favourite Jalec scene. The smut was excellent, lap sex is one of my favourite kinks HEHEHEHEHE
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. That was so fucking hot. I love Jalec'
KengSuoh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fucking hot! Amazing writing!
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this really was Hot stuff! i very love it! a very sexy, crazy, hot Jalec fic! it was very good! all my love, rei.