Reviews for When it rains, it pours
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This fic has a lot going for it-some nice characterization and backstory for each character with smoking hot sex. Unfortunately, it also has one huge drawback so irritating that I found it almost impossible to get through this fic: the massive overuse of the "word" ravenette.

I say "word" because despite looking in multiple dictionaries I couldn't find any reference to this word except on . That word is so painfully twee it only wishes it could be pretentious. And you used it TWENTY-SEVEN TIMES. Even if you'd just stuck to describing him as the "dark-haired boy" that would be far too much.

I'm sorry for being bitchy, and frankly if the rest of your fic was badly written I probably wouldn't have cared, but it wasn't. It was great, which is why that damn word was so intensely irritating. Please for the love of God, quit using that word-try his name or "the other man" or even just "him/his/he." (also, one minor point: the word goosebumps is only capitalized if you're talking about the novels).
Clacefan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Disgusting hate Jalec stupid piece of shit search up infect my heart fan fiction
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
:D haha, nice... lol. i loved it! :D
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
any chance of those bathroom activities? ;P ahha
parabataimorelikeparagaytai chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Probably my favourite Jalec scene. The smut was excellent, lap sex is one of my favourite kinks HEHEHEHEHE
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. That was so fucking hot. I love Jalec'
KengSuoh chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fucking hot! Amazing writing!
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this really was Hot stuff! i very love it! a very sexy, crazy, hot Jalec fic! it was very good! all my love, rei.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
well this was fucking hot! I loved how roungh they were with each other! ANd they were so fantastic! Loved this story!
Joemon8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Haha, woooowww, that was good stuff. Now if only you read the books... Then you'd know their personalities and it would be even better! Good job 3
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
loved it! :)
WithinTheTrenches chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow. I do not have the correct adjectives to describe this. It was hot for one thing. And discriptive. To put it simply, it was effing amazing. I hope you decide to write more stories like this, or even a sequel or make this into a story. There's more to be told here, and I would love if you explored those options. But, if you don't...This was still a story that I will remember and probably read again. Great work.

-WithinTheTrenches
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You must've made Sylvie real mad, if you're writing Jalec smut-but, way to step out of your comfort zone, just to please her, babe. You now know the true meaning of Christmas. Lol

By the by, I love it when you go into detail; especially, when you're describing rooms. :) If you are going to go ahead and make an original story, even though you DO suck at it, I'll read it for sure... Maybe.