Reviews for Happy With Me
This was perfect. Gosh, I love it! Definitely going to reread this 500 times again lol
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Awwww...this was a great story I wish it had more so the enjoyment I got could go on longer. Loved this so much.
Lord L.H.J chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
That was truly perfect!I loved it!
Lord L.H.J chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
The tension!I gotta finish it!
Lord L.H.J chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
That was so touching!Fantastic chapter!
Lord L.H.J chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Poor jack!
Lord L.H.J chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
LOL,That kid is awesome) Though that episode with foyet capturing him or something along that line made me cry especially haleys death though I didn't like her much.
Lord L.H.J chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
awww!That was hilariously cute!
Lord L.H.J chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
lol,I loved it!Another great chapter!
Lord L.H.J chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
LOL,That was awesome!Great chapter!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
LOL,That was cool and no I wonder if anybody can just hack phones?
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
AAwwww,that was so sweet and beautiful!
p95000 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
That was cute when Dave showed Jack how to make pancakes after they cleaned up the kitchen. I liked it when Jack did most of the talking. and Jack telling them they can kiss after the papers are signed. I liked the ending when Aaron proposed to Dave.
Alisa123 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
SUPER...i sure HOPE, you plan a follow-up to this...would LOVE to know what the reaction of the rest of team would be to the news.

hot4booth chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Very sweet ending. I loved how Jack did most of the talking when Dave wanted Aaron to be mad at him. My favorite line was from Jack:

"You can kiss when you've signed, Dad," he ordered him, bringing amused grins to his fathers' faces.

I thought this part was really cute:

"Jack watched the scene in front of himself eagerly, even though he had no clue yet as to why his dad was kneeling in front of his pop and what was in the small box he was still hiding in his palm."

Congrats on finishing! :)