Reviews for They said there'd be peace on Earth
sleepy-rebel chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Okay, so I said that I was going to review a while ago. Uhm .. better late than never? Anyway, can I just point how how talented you are? It's incredible and I look forward to any of your future works.

But now about the fic. It was the epitome of an emotional roller-coaster. Though, I'm glad it ended on a relatively happy note, with them finding out that Steve was indeed alive, but not all in one piece.

Fantastic job, loved it.
crokettsgirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I liked going through Danny's mind and seeing the conflicts of emotion weighing on him. I was so happy when Wade came in with the lap top and Chin put in on the smart table. I thought Steve was in perfect character especially when he turned military with Joe. I'm glad he is coming home and they now know he is alive...great job. sue
francis2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Phew, you had me worried that Steve was really gone. Love this!
Machaggis chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I rarely get teary eyed when reading, but this was just so full of emotions, I couldn't help but get caught up in them, too. Now I'm always going to be wondering what Steve was up to, though *lol*.
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Hurrah! I'm so, *SO* glad that Steve's not badly hurt and that he's coming home! What a lovely Christmas gift for his ohana. Here's hoping that he finally retires from the Navy. He's done his best for his country. It's time he gets to live his life...

I'm looking forward to the epilogue. Thanks so much for the happy ending. :-)
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Oh thank you. You scare me there for a while. I'm so glad Steve's alive and relatively in one piece. Grace's gonna be so happy when she's gonna hear that news!

Love that all of Steve's Ohana found their places in his office, a nice way to get close to him. :)
Mokibobolink chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Aw! What a really great ending! I admit I got a little choked up myself at the idea of Steve just appearing out of the static and telling them Merry Christmas in Hawaiian.

Great job as always, my dear. :o)

-Moki
montez chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Thank goodness Steve is okay, you are really good at the pulling out all the worry and fear that was being felt.

Can't wait for the rest
Qweb chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Thanks for a great story.
sherry57 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Oh yes! Great chapter hon! Thanks so much for this. Happy New Year to you and looking forward to more from you in this year...as well as the epilogue for this one!
katesari chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Read both chapters 4 and 5! And am happy that he is still alive. Interested in the epilogue. Bye
crokettsgirl chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I don't know how I missed this chapter but I liked it. Grace and Danny scene was very touching you did a great job with that. And then Rachel as well as getting into Danny's head through out the chapter. I like the conversation between Joe and Danny, very different from the last one. Excellent job and sorry I'll have to read chapter 5 I'm late leaving for somewhere because I had to finish this chapter..lol..Sue
LiCS chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great story! I'm sad it's over- would live to read some more h/c when Steve gets home!
shirik chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
big big wow! this chapter was so strong! loved your story and i hope to read more from you soon! thank you so much for this!
AZWriter chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great ending! Great way of capturing the emotions of the remaining 3 team members and Joe. I like seeing Wade make a reappearance too.

Of course now, I want to read everything from Steve's perspective! (But you knew I was going to say that). 8-)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »