Reviews for They said there'd be peace on Earth
AZWriter chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great ending! Great way of capturing the emotions of the remaining 3 team members and Joe. I like seeing Wade make a reappearance too.

Of course now, I want to read everything from Steve's perspective! (But you knew I was going to say that). 8-)
sym64 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Really like your story. I hope Steve will come home in one piece to his loved ones.
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I can understand and empathize with Danny. Waiting for just about anything kills me. It must be hell for him, waiting, not knowing, trying desperately to comfort Grace.

Here's hoping that Steve makes it home from wherever he may be...
shirik chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
the suspence is killing me!
montez chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
The polar express.

I love the indepth thought you have put into this story, though it is killing me that you have yet let us know whether Steve was even on the chopper. But that what is making it such a good story, everyone dealing with that possibility yet not really knowing for sure.

Can't wait for more
AZWriter chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I'm assuming with the "you gotta believe" reference it's Polar Express.

Great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Elysynn chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
You really have a fantastic story going here. The emotions you're dealing with are all being conveyed realistically: frustration, anger, fear, impatience... Everything is handled dramatically without going over-the-top.

I've really enjoyed the flashback sequences and how you've tied them into the themes of the chapters. It has made the overall effect of the story that much stronger.

Even though I have the privilege of knowing where the story is going, you've managed to surprise me with each chapter with the little things: movie references, Danny being able to tell his daughter "I don't know" amongst others that have tied in to the themes of the chapter. Everything has been so deftly handled, it has been great fun to read and be along for the ride.
Shadowcat710 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I'm sorry about your cat ~ I've been there. I really like this story so far...
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Excellent first chapter, I am definitely hooked.
libraryelf chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I really like your story. I'm sorry about your cat. I had to do that a couple of years ago.
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I'm so sorry about your cat. I know how hard that is and have done it with my cat and a dog that I loved so much and was a family member. ((((hugs))) to you.

As for the chapter I love how you had Danny crack and let it out, how Chin found him and Danny had to try and pull himself together. Then Lori trying to make them feel better but Danny knows and it seems Joe knows too. I like also how you had Danny push Joe against the wall and start at him about Steve and the Secrets Joe is hiding from him the questions not being answered. Excellent job. Sue
katesari chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Always sad to lose a pet, and I like your story so take the time! Hope to read more soon! Bye
AZWriter chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Danny going off half cocked annoys me a lot of the time, but this time, I really appreciated it. He was giving Joe the arm across the throat for me! 8-) I like Joe, I really do. But for his sake, he better do right by Steve (in your story and on the show)!

Tense chapter. Loved it. Thanks.
shirik chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
wow what a storm of emotions- if i was on the team i would probably loose my mind exactly as Danny...i totaly understand his behaviour and i can't wait for more- i need some Steve- i would like to know if he is all right(i love him wounded not dead) and how he feels when he knows his team is freaking out from worry
LadyAilith chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Gods above, Danny is taking this so very hard. I know that it's difficult to keep hope alive, but he really needs to until Steve is confirmed dead. Hopefully Steve's just up to his ears in trouble and not dead...

I'm so very sorry about your cat. It's never an easy decision to make.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »