Reviews for They said there'd be peace on Earth
Nilah chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
December 26 and I am ready and waiting. Hope you had a great holiday.
crokettsgirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I love this chapter. I like how you had Danny looking back on an earlier Christmas with Grace to show how he felt about taking this case and going into work in present day.

Danny channeling Steve was so classic it was great. On the show it seems Danny has done that a little too..lol...But now the crasy with the Seal team. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. This is turing into a good story keep up the great work I am really enjoying this. sUe
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh, no, no no no no no NO! He just can't be dead... It would absolutely break Danny. I think that Chin and Kono would eventually get over losing him, but I truly think Steve dying would break Danny.
Lidil chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Hell of a Christmas present for Danny.
francis2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Oh no! Great story!
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Very captivating storyline. Can't wait to read more.
shirik chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
oh wow! heart breaking! i remember that case -the team that killed BIN-Laden if i recall got killed in the helicopter crash...the happiness after BL kill was almost gone with all that sorrow...

.i hope Steve is not dead...you didn't announce that this ff would be with killing of a major character so i know it'll be ok. why does the army inform befor there is an official recognition of the dead? it means Steve surly was on that helicopter.i do love a wounded Steve but not a dead one.

i also love lori very much and the idea that there is something between her and steve- i love it!

i hope you'll add more soon! tnx and happy holidays!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
The beginning is fantastic. The show of not trusting Joe now and one of the reasons why he did in the past besides the fact he was friends with John McGarrett. I like how Steve was with Danny and told him everything. Now he is going to be deployed...poor Steve not trusting anyone in the Navy...Great job. Sue
shirik chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i always finding myself thinking how Steve might feel towards the discovery about Joe- we dodn't even see it and i already feel how heart broken Steve might be...seems like everyone he trusts just betray him..poor Steve. i loved you writting about it. it's very sensitive subject to deal with and i can't wait for more! Merry Chrismas!
AZWriter chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
ARGH! The waiting is so hard. But that's just an inkling of what its like for families left at home wondering about their loved ones. Awesome story. Have a wonderful Christmas.
nellybean chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Now that's just mean :). All I got for Christmas was a cliffhanger. :). Can't wait for the update. Merry Christmas!
katesari chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Happy Holidays! And I normally dont read Hawaii Five O, and have only recently begun watching the show. But I like it! So hope to read more soon! Bye
neptune60 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Interesting start. I'm not sure why Steve is doubting Joe though and even if he is Joe is just one man. Why would Steve doubt everything he's done before and especially his SEAL team. Steve isn't a cop, he's still a Military Commander in the Navy who just happens to run Five'0 and he's still a SEAL, just in the reserves.

Look forward to your next update.
AZWriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I really like this. I've loved the addition of Joe White to Five-0. Unlike Weston, who serves absolutely no useful purpose whatsoever, Joe White brings a legitimate thread to the Five-0 storyline. Though I like him, my thoughts run exactly parallel to this story-I wouldn't trust him in Steve's shoes. And that's the LAST thing Steve needs to deal with, considering all he's already been through and all he deals with on a daily basis.

I truly hope he does turn out to be trust-worthy in the end, but I'd have a hard time doing it if I were Steve. Thank you for this. I look forward to reading more.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5