Reviews for The Champion
Hrm, well, you've done a "Death Harry goes to:" Series... and frankly this set up just doesn't work with a sequel. But it by no means means that using Alexander as a vehicle for another multiverse romp series can't be done. I'm just hoping to read ;something; from you, soon. Yes, yes, you had a panic attack, got depressed, and went into hiding. It's been a year. Those anti-depressants that you've been taking to reduce your anxiety should have reduced your stress level by now. And you've as much as admitted you don't have anything else to do with your time but watch shows, and write stories... so you've literally had no excuse after five months. Your readers have been more than patient, not pitching a fit for this entire year. It's about time you got back in the saddle and start writing. Who knows, it might actually help some with that stress issue (not the anxiety one)

I know that more than a few readers are eagerly awaiting the next piece from you, so that they can read something worthwhile. I myself have trouble finding such anywhere online that isn't often abandoned by trolling authors. So, I, and likely others, would be very grateful if you were to start writing, and posting again.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 42 . 9/21
I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to the sequel.
Dragoon chapter 22 . 6/22
Um, just out of curiosity, you do know that it's Theta, not Beta? Tex was Beta. Theta is the adorable purple and red AI voiced by Burnie Burns' son. AKA, the one Buffy renamed Bertie.
You used their instead of they are in the middle of the chapter
Story-Blender chapter 42 . 3/5
I can't wait to read the sequel, there's so much yet to write about. This was a fun story to read.
shugokage chapter 42 . 2/6
Incredible job on this interesting story!
crocket chapter 42 . 1/14
loved it most make xander powerfull but cant remember him becoming an angel then a god, in some places it seemed rushed but if you life like mine then i can guess why, shall have check see if sequal now up but you do good work
erik chapter 42 . 1/7
Still a great (re)read and I hope someday to read a sequel.
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 1/5
Seeing wanking and bashing.

All over a blind girls face.

Shame on you.
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
I usually don't review in the middle of complete stories, but I just had to for this. I've been reading this story, and it struck me how much sense most of the whole Gof situation makes in your story. Sure, this is a humor/adventure story, but the fact is that you've got a Creator God in this story, you aren't making fun of God, and you're portraying God in a very positive manner. This story is so unique because of that. It seems that most authors either don't believe in God or don't want to offend other people by sticking religion in their stories. I love your depiction of God: an omnipotent Creator God who loves unconditionally. Shit happens, but God will always love you.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Interesting start
SidJ chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This story was great until the whole Gaia/God thing started, that just kind of undermined everything everybody else does. It goes back to the real-life questions of "if theres a god than why do innocent suffer and die? Why doesn't he/she just snap her fingers and fix everything?". At least for me it totally diminished all of the characters efforts and made this a less fun read.
goku90504 chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
Over all a great story well worth the read if you can put up with a fair number of typos most of which were using your when you're should have been used and vice versa plus a number of their, there, they're mix ups as well but still a good read in spite of that
katikat1703 chapter 42 . 10/14/2014
omg that was awesome.
Difdi chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
A vampire would arguably be better at CPR than a human. A vampire doesn't consume oxygen, so their lungful if air would be richer in oxygen than if a human did the same.

With the suggestion of that codename for Xander, I am surprised no one suggested getting him drums.