Reviews for The Champion
Rebmul chapter 42 . 8/22
oh this was so good like all your stories and I so look forward to a sequel
grd chapter 42 . 7/19
Found your story and loved it. I eagerly await any sequel. Thank you
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 7/18
Was Buffy always that... slow? Or is this an author's privilege?
vmage2 chapter 42 . 7/7
Is there going to be a sequel to this?
What if xander dressed as harlock and some how brought a copy of the arcadia to his universe
Zeru'Xil chapter 42 . 5/17
Excellent work as always
MrBogus chapter 42 . 4/25
I really dont know how often I already have read this story. It is just sooooo incredible to read. I especially love "Dogma"'s God in this fic. I know you wrote this story some years ago, but I hope, you have a sequel ready soon :)
MattKennedy chapter 42 . 4/24
Very cool story! :D
No matter how many times I read this I still love and always read from beginning to end. I do look forward to your next story as u said u have at least up to chptr 9. Thanks for writing
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 4/3
politics
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 4/3
lol oz as the mouth of Xander. i wonder if oz gets like a costume to wear.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 4/3
well at least now he has Oz to keep him grounded.. a guy his age.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 4/3
irony is he technically counts as an ambassador…. with diplomatic immunity… yet he still cares about going official with the whole emancipation process. Its not like he needs to go to school anymore … he will live forever….. and act in gala’s steed…..

hmm just watched Magic Mike XXL trailers…. hmm did buffy think the general was a stripperlolz.

forgot this part to the review for an earlier chapter.
i find it hilarious.. some sitcoms have men turned gay by women due to wild sex… buffy turns angel evil through sex.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 4/3
hmm gaia keeps on making appearances despite saying she has like restrictions...well i gues this time she got Her on her side..
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 4/3
hilarious talk about vamp bed issues

irony is he could have just gotten weaponry forged by aliens. surely one of his new servants could provide him with something deadly.

hmm though i wonder if xander still counts as "man" since he is... the Gaia transformed champion...