Reviews for The Champion
Dr1zzy chapter 42 . 4/25
Great story bravo read it all in one go
shunshinking chapter 42 . 4/17
I wish Xander went to the red vs blue universe just to see them.
CSKTECH chapter 1 . 4/5
Hmmm Xander and powered armor, this should be very interesting.

K
Ardeliah chapter 42 . 3/18
Ok, that was an amazing story you told. Brilliant characters, engaging story lines! I loved it!

Thank you for writing it.
jlnorris75 chapter 42 . 3/5
I love this story and your others I reminds me of forever white knight by Danashort similar but wonderfully different of course you actually finished your story keep up the good work
Belcris chapter 25 . 2/5
Never fails, every time i read the last few lines of this chapter I get teary eyed.

Love this story!

Chris :)
Kyuubi16 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
The dumb blonde moments are kind of stupid since canonically Buffy is book dumb, not stereotypical movie blonde dumb. Way to stereotype.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 42 . 11/3/2016
omigod! This was so great! I love it so much! Thanks for sharing this with us!
BlazeStryker chapter 38 . 10/26/2016
If Glory is the Hell Goddess of a hell-like dimension, then the monks destroyed it.
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Jack Ryan was my absolute favorite Tom Clancy character before the beginning of his taking a funny turn. I regard the Ryan Novels as extending through Executive Orders. After that, things took, to me, an implausible route.

I like the Ryan you present in this story-he's one that barely tolerates the Kinseys of the world and would put a stop to them, just as his people actually stood up to Ed "Unconscionable" Kealty.

Thank you for this.
irnzenmonk chapter 42 . 9/26/2016
good story i enjoyed it
TheGuardianOfLight chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
I absolutely adore this story, I kept meaning to review it but never got the chance until now. I always come back to this story and stories like this when I need to distract myself from Real life and yours is one of those that had a good length and never gets too dark and as such is a great way of improving my mood. Although I know nothing about Halo universe you easily included enough info to make it understandable to someone like me which I am grateful for. Keep up the good work and I hope to have the chance to read more of your stories soon.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 42 . 9/11/2016
Awesome cant wait to find the sequal!
Brad
WanderingDragonborn chapter 42 . 9/2/2016
Amazing story and I really look forward to the sequel you have planned for it. Keep up the great work.
Rebmul chapter 42 . 8/22/2016
oh this was so good like all your stories and I so look forward to a sequel